Sign in to follow this  
qwerty2501

bull Looking for a mature couple

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert now!

qwerty2501

Looking for a mature couple/ Hotwife who want to fuck a young bull!

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 41 Hung Dom Indian Bull in UK

Hello, I'm 41 Dom Indian Hung Bull presently based in U.K. I live in Southampton but I travel/stay all over the UK(on the weekdays).   I’m an IT Professional who has travelled the world. I'm a polished, easy going, patient, non-pushy, funny, well behaved gentleman in real life who likes to try new kinky things with a sexy lady or a couple(nothing too extreme though). I'm married and yes my wife is aware but allows me as I have a High Sex Drive(but she will not be involved).   I p

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Northwest experienced bull

Hello im paul experienced bull based in northwest England Manchester.  Looking for a cuckold couple for long term relationship can cater for any taste or levels of cuckold . Im open honest reliable clean easy to talk to and very experienced able to show newbie couple whos looking for an understanding bull to their needs . Also able to give more experienced couple what they are looking for . If interested look at my profile and get in touch thanks  Paul

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Hotwife novice, but a quick learner...

The hottest blonde hotwife looking for a kind, sexy, dominant bull... First time, some nerves...

• Alpha Mature, Dom- kent-Se seeks LTR Couple 30 +

Kent, s/e Uk, An Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. I’m definitely a Top also more of a super type of dominating personality at work; Also a take charge type of dominant, guy during sexual fun settings. I know what I want and taking control comes natural to me. However, my day-to-day personality traits don't ALWAYS define what I do in the bedroom although

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• im looking for big tits hotwife,for long term

hello im looking for long term a big tits hotwife,first on skype

• Kent, Bull, seeks Younger 30+ Couple(m-f) On LTR

Kent, s/e Uk, An Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. I expect to confirm, that you a couple, first by messages,( Limited Number ) then will lead to us ( 3 ), all doing a LIVE chat / VOICE phone calls - NOT text based COMMUTATIONS to confirm ready to take the next step. That be an OPEN AIR social meet, to check we all ok about going forward before JOIN YOUR social

• Hampshire bull seeks...

experienced Hampshire bull, looking for a new couple to cuck.. genuine only.

• Bull required for regular meets in Hampshire

I am looking for a regular bull to join myself and my cuck in the Hampshire area. So far I have unfortunately had to weed out too many timewasters. Genuine bulls only please who are looking for a first meet over the next two or three weeks get in contact. Thank you. H x

• Hotwife seeking long term boyfriend

My name is Kirsty and I am the female half of a successful and long standing cuckold marriage. My husband has a very small cock and I have had his blessing over many years to see other men. I have complete freedom to see whoever I want whenever I want which includes overnight stays etc and he even has his own room if I need a friend to stay over. I would like now to have a long term boyfriend to spend time with and have some fun. Local guys only please and I would prefer single men only. 

• A new Hotwife seeks BBC Bull for first time

I have recently agreed to my husband's request and long time encouragement of becoming a Hotwife and making him my loyal cuckold. He is very knowledgeable in the ways of Cuckoldry where I am very inexperienced.  As this is will be our very first experience, I am looking for a one time meet with my cuck husband present and want to meet the right guy for my first time sleeping with another man. I was raised conservatively and am a bit shy and submissive by nature so am looking for a patient a