Quickly Filter Content By:

Cuckold Couples | Hotwives | Bulls | Cuckolds | Sissy

Sign in to follow this  
Rob777

bull Hubby looking for sophisticated scenarios

Rob777
Posted (edited)

Looking for sophisticated scenarios wedding dress etc last bull was dating wife and daughter 

Edited by Rob777

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Turkish Bull seeking cuckold couples

exereinced bull into the life style for three years met 16+ cuckold couples and now looking for Long term relation ship i am now in middle east dubai  can relocate for the right cuckold couples    Send me direct message for more details 

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Bull for a Cuckoldress/Hotwife in Austria

Wanna have fun and you are in Austria? , let me know ;)

• Married cpl looking for Midlands Bull

Midlands UK married couple looking for a bull to play with, we're into cuck humiliation, he loves me in a one piece. Done this a few times before and we've both loved every minute of it. Drop us a message or reply if you're local to Midlands  Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content 13a248ac9887

• Grey haired sporty Bull

Experienced, educated, well mannered, clean and friendly. I like to laugh, meet new people. Especially couples where she is open and allowed to have other men. I enjoy to have husband to be part of it. How intense will evolve during the play. get in touch, lets chat, meet and see. KL    

• New bull 31 years old

Hey everyone,   I’m Ray, a bull with some experience looking to get some more! I’ve done this twice before and loved it each time. Based in Bucks, I can travel to meet!    im 6 ft 2”, 20st and 7” Long and quite thick (pic available on request). I’ll do everything except anything with needles or animals.   Get in touch if you have any questions Hidden Content

• White bull in Louisville

Hit me up.  6’2, 200lb bull ready to drill Your wife or girlfriend deep.  Clean, trimmed, and disease/drug free.  

• Cuck looking for hot wife to cleanup

Hi looking for a hot wife to dominate me

• 41 Hung Dom Indian Bull in UK

Hello, I'm 41 Dom Indian Hung Bull presently based in U.K. I live in Southampton but I travel/stay all over the UK(on the weekdays).   I’m an IT Professional who has travelled the world. I'm a polished, easy going, patient, non-pushy, funny, well behaved gentleman in real life who likes to try new kinky things with a sexy lady or a couple(nothing too extreme though). I'm married and yes my wife is aware but allows me as I have a High Sex Drive(but she will not be involved).   I p

• Northwest experienced bull

Hello im paul experienced bull based in northwest England Manchester.  Looking for a cuckold couple for long term relationship can cater for any taste or levels of cuckold . Im open honest reliable clean easy to talk to and very experienced able to show newbie couple whos looking for an understanding bull to their needs . Also able to give more experienced couple what they are looking for . If interested look at my profile and get in touch thanks  Paul

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Kent, Bull, seeks Younger 30+ Couple(m-f) On LTR

Kent, s/e Uk, An Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. I expect to confirm, that you a couple, first by messages,( Limited Number ) then will lead to us ( 3 ), all doing a LIVE chat / VOICE phone calls - NOT text based COMMUTATIONS to confirm ready to take the next step. That be an OPEN AIR social meet, to check we all ok about going forward before JOIN YOUR social