Sign in to follow this  
Rob777

cuckold Hubby looking for sophisticated scenarios for wife

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert now!

Rob777

Looking for sophisticated scenarios 

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Hubby looking for sophisticated scenarios

Looking for sophisticated scenarios wedding dress etc last bull was dating wife and daughter 

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Sophisticated young bull

Looking for mature couple who wants to experience cuckolding with a sophisticated yet young energy bull.

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Seeking a "sophisticated" London Bull

Experienced swinging couple (40/41) looking for a roleplay scenario with some build up. Let's go lingerie shopping - you can "help" my wife in the changing room as she tries things on while I wait outside (telling me how hot she looks). We'll go to a bar where you can touch her, flatter her, make her feel like a queen then we'll jump in a cab to your place, where I'll sit opposite you as you get "acquainted". At your place, I'll watch as you seduce her and give her the deep satisfaction she des

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Scenarios to Play for Couples

Looking for a couple who want to explore and like the idea of seeing the wife stripped down in front of her hubby for starters. He can sit and watch hands tied or just wanking. 8inch cock on offer Looking for scenarios: Inadvertently I will “bump” into the wifey when she is out shopping……where I can feel her up If you are a mature classy “Waitrose” shopper…..where hubby is carrying all the shopping and following wifey……then get in touch and I will meet her in the aisles – she will be sub to

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads