Sign in to follow this  
JamesBelfast19

cuckold couple Looking Black Bull in Belfast NI to fuck me

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert now!

JamesBelfast19

Looking a black male who is willing to creampie me in front of my boyfriend 

We are located in Belfast NI 

if all things go well this will be a regular thing

DaveC

Hi

i am not black but a very experienced Bull and Dom.  I have experience humiliateing husbands, training them to properly prepare their wives for visits and my use of them. I am straight!   Long term considered if both are willing to move the relationship to that level but that would be for the future.

i believe in filling a wifes cunt with my cum , and if the husband has been good I may allow him to lick my cum from her cunt or for her to stand over him and let the cum drip on his face.  The wife should enjoy, although if a novice training would be given, giving herself to another but I fully understand it may be new to you so encouragement and patience given to allow you to be more open and look forward to my visits.

I know both of you have discussed this at length and fantasised about having another man Cuck you, be open if you wish to reply and I am happy to

answer any questions you may have. PS I have heard everything and probably did it so nothing will shock me.  
I look forward to getting to know you both 

Rob777

Definitely interested 

Sign in to follow this