smallwillie67

cuckold Pregnancy

smallwillie67

I'm relatively new here so apologies if this topic hs been done to death before.  A bull getting the wife preganant seems fairly popular in ucuckold literature and there are some homemade videos knocking around during which the cuck or wife or both can be heard asking the bull to make the wife pregnant.  Has anyone actually had it happen whether meant or accidentally?  I'll be open.  the photo is of my wife expecting her first which was put there by my brother because  I wasn't capable.

Hidden Content

• Like 2

Headley_Hunk

How old is that pic? 
if it’s recent and you want a different strain of cum in her cunt, give me a call

Subcoupl16

Weve been very pleased when a bull got my wife pregnant

Hidden Content

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

smallwillie67

Beautiful photo and it is good to hear that it does actually happen.  My brother actually got her pregnant twice and it was a conscious decision on our part.  I do though sometimes wish we'd just left it to chance and not known which of 2 or 3 men actually made her pregnant.

smallwillie67

Headley Hunk - I'm afraid the photo is quite old and much as I would love to see her getting a good fuck those days are over.

BenedictCumInYouSnatch

Beautiful Subcoupl16!

Is she open to having more?

Jonesthemilk

Marvellous SubCouple16! Hope she becomes open to more and more

Newbiecuckcpl

hope this can happen for my wife in the future

Stig

Definitely something that I think about and get turned on by the thought, I suppose it goes with the humiliation aspect or just the competition to see who's got the stronger swimmers. I love the thought of another guy giving my girlfriend her first born and not me, don't think she'd go for it but how many women have affairs and hubby never finds out? 

j_the_impaler

I was asked a few years ago by a couple I was playing with and had fertility test as the hot wife let the pill completely leave her bidy.  These tests showed I had an above average quantity of alive sperm and alot healthier than most men so after talking it over me and hot wife continued fucking bareback until she became pregnant. Impossible for hubby as he had a heart attack and since cluld not get hard and he was too old for ivf. She was a Dr so helped out they now have twin 12 year old girls.