Sign in to follow this  
Ukyoungcuck

cuckold couple Young couple looking for straight white male

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert now!

Ukyoungcuck

Young couple looking for a male bull to come and join us

• Like 2

Snellius

Where you from? 

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Bull Available Southampton

Bull available looking for a couple

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Looking for a bi Big cock Bull for fun🤤

Hi there,  We are a young hot couple with open minds to sexual pleasure. We’re looking for someone that can dominate and humiliate a cuckold couple threesome. Fuck us both, cuckold cleanup cum and forgoes as a sexual slave during the time together. Do you have what it takes? 🤤

• Newbie couple seek Bull(s)

We are a newbie but serious couple seeking Bull(s) to enjoy her as a hotwife, we can accommodate and welcome Dominant gentlemen to use her fully in front of cuck to be who must be made to watch. Domination can be extended to dominating cuck too. Repeaters welcome safe sex only initially so when replying advise whether snipped or not, ideal would be a group of friends who share her as individuals, and occasionally together. We can visit too she will dress to order.

• Discreet York Bull

In York, North Yorkshire. Can accommodate sometimes. Want to fuck your wife.

• Bull - Looking for Cucks to Humiliate

UK, Leicestershire based Bull Leans heavily into humiliation kinks  25 years of age Looking for a couple willing to accept a dominant male into their lives. 

• Uk, Kent, Mature, fun Bull, 4 Younger GEN Cpl m-f

Hi, All - Just to introduce my self, my name is Steve, I am Kent, s/e Uk.   An Genuine Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples,( m - F Just seeks to find ONE special LONG term, on going, regular, Genuine  fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun.   ABOUT ME : I am I your ‘ideal’ man: 50’s – aged – your age is not too important to me I am not overweight, An Intelligent, Articulate GENTLEMAN, with a Good sense of humour, And  Someone that wh

• Hot Ripped Bull

Am a ripped guy who loves nothing more than making a women cum in front of their husband... Can I help you out? Am based NW but travel all over the country with work so pretty flexible.. hope to hear from you x  Hidden Content

• Fife, Scotland UK, Looking for that elusive male!

We are a happily married couple (m55, f45) who are interested in exploring the pleasure of C (wife) with another man. There are a number of labels for this, hotwife, cuckold etc, but for us the label is only to give anyone reading this, an idea of what we are looking for, which is probably different for everyone.   We have tried (unsuccessfully) to find someone through sites like fab swingers. Our experiences have been that most of the guys who made contact, were quite sleazy and that

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• KENT Alpha Mature, Dom 4 Gen LTR Couple 30 +

Alpha Mature, Dom- kent-Se - seeks GENUINE Couple 30 + SEKKING OLDER MALE - DADDY TYPE - ROLE PLAY AND FUN. Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. Panther HUNTER. I’m definitely a Top also more of a super type of dominating personality at work; Also a take charge type of dominant, guy during sexual fun settings. I know what I want and taking control comes natur

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Panther CPL hunter 30+ 4 Alpah Mature Bull Kent

Kent, s/e Uk, An Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, Panther 30 + cpl For on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. I expect to confirm, that you a couple, first by messages,( Limited Number ) then will lead to us ( 3 ), all doing a LIVE chat / VOICE phone calls - NOT text based COMMUTATIONS to confirm ready to take the next step. That be an OPEN AIR social meet, to check we all ok about going forward be

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating