Sign in to follow this  
Domh19

bull Looking for a couple

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert now!

Domh19

Looking for a cuck couple where the male is locked and humiliated by his wife/girlfriend, have had some very basic experience but would like to take this further! 

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• KENT Alpha Mature, Dom 4 Gen LTR Couple 30 +

Kent, s/e Uk, An Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, Panther 30 + cpl For on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. I expect to confirm, that you a couple, first by messages,( Limited Number ) then will lead to us ( 3 ), all doing a LIVE chat / VOICE phone calls - NOT text based COMMUTATIONS to confirm ready to take the next step. That be an OPEN AIR social meet, to check we all ok about going forward be

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Sissy cuck here

Hi - my name is Iona and am a sissy cuckold looking for a good owner to use me as they see fit. I will clean up for my owners and do everything they desire and prepared to be humiliated as they see fit. Hidden Content

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• youg couple bi curious and cuck

young couple bi and cuck curious

• Newbie couple seek Bull(s)

We are a newbie but serious couple seeking Bull(s) to enjoy her as a hotwife, we can accommodate and welcome Dominant gentlemen to use her fully in front of cuck to be who must be made to watch. Domination can be extended to dominating cuck too. Repeaters welcome safe sex only initially so when replying advise whether snipped or not, ideal would be a group of friends who share her as individuals, and occasionally together. We can visit too she will dress to order.

• First Time Cuck

First time cuck here looking for someone that has experience and can be a good first experience for me and my wife. Not sure how to really get into this but we are both excited about it. Looking for an in shape white guy with an average to above average cock that loves bbw/chubby women. Message me to talk more Hidden Content Hidden Content 8e1cb189ccc19f09

• wifesharer wants to exchange experience

I am straight. I used to be more a bull than a cuckold. When the sexlife with my Ex became less good I wanted to introduce her to swinging with other couples and having an open relationship. This did not work out well. She said she does not do such things but later she had a spontaneous one night stand without any protection. She got addicted to his dick, continued the affair and got pregnant from him. For many month it was not clear whether she stays with him or me. Then she left me f

• Fife, Scotland UK, Looking for that elusive male!

We are a happily married couple (m55, f45) who are interested in exploring the pleasure of C (wife) with another man. There are a number of labels for this, hotwife, cuckold etc, but for us the label is only to give anyone reading this, an idea of what we are looking for, which is probably different for everyone.   We have tried (unsuccessfully) to find someone through sites like fab swingers. Our experiences have been that most of the guys who made contact, were quite sleazy and that

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• KENT Alpha Mature, Dom 4 Gen LTR Couple 30 +

Alpha Mature, Dom- kent-Se - seeks GENUINE Couple 30 + SEKKING OLDER MALE - DADDY TYPE - ROLE PLAY AND FUN. Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. Panther HUNTER. I’m definitely a Top also more of a super type of dominating personality at work; Also a take charge type of dominant, guy during sexual fun settings. I know what I want and taking control comes natur

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Young Couple in London - Seeking New Experiences

Mid twenties couple open to new sexual experiences. Ideally another couple for swapping or cuckold with individuals 

• Cuckquean couple seeing...

Mid-50s cuckquean couple seeking cuckold couples... more to come