Quickly Filter Content By:

Cuckold Couples | Hotwives | Bulls | Cuckolds | Sissy

seamen50

bull Bull looking for a reliable trust worthy couple

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert now!

seamen50

Respectable, reliable clean and fresh Bull, 56 year old, with plenty of Experience of 30 years. 

I'm looking for a genuine, Cuckolding couple / sub sissy couple with clean up duties and more, within a reasonable distance for both to travel and meet and enjoy.

A couple that are both looking for that extra Guy to join them within there private life to entertain you both, as well as to take you both on a journey to remember

I am clean respectable and turn up when  agreed, smelling fresh , i never like letting the couple down.

I'm not looking for time wasters, (although there seems to be bucket loads on here)  or picture collectors, or dreamers. or guys  that just get a kick out of having a chat on kick and then blocking you for no reason. strange as it is. !

if your serious enough to get in touch & meet and have a lough and some real time fun and not waste my time then please get in touch,

i'm only looking for serious couples that are looking to make a good clean start in the cuckolding world.

looking forward to chatting further, please leave a pm or kick is Seamen691

Happy cuckolding. and stay safe.

Hidden Content

• Like 2