Squirt&Gallo

Does any one use these pots? - Im thinking of bringing my squirt to view! Hoping she at least sucks a cock or two!

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Dogging Birmingham

Aldridge An old airport is now the ideal outdoor sex venue. The entrance is on the a4154 in Aldridge.

Aldridge Empire Industrial Estate. Park just outside unit 31 on the Industrial Estate.

Cannon Hill Park, Moseley This is the flagship park of Birmingham. The park has two lakes, rowing boat facilities, tennis, fishing and a host of activities particularly during the summer months. The park is on the river Rea off Edgbaston Road. As you go in the main entrance off the Edgbaston Road, keep going through the car park to the right. All the way to the end, is a secluded area, lots of trees/bushes.

Stourbridge Highgate common near stourbridge - lots of car parks.

Marston Green The car park is directly behind the Marston Green train station but you need to go up by the old wine lodge and round into Elmdon lane.

Bournville Rowheath Park, The entrance is off Oakfarm road. For a great night of lovemaking, go to the car park or the pavilion that is just walking distance away.

Selly Oak Park under bridge off Harborne lane entrance.

Sheldon Country Park This 96-acre working farm brings the country right to city dwellers. It is on Ragley Drive, Sheldon and you will find lots of secluded spots surrounded by trees.

Stone bridge island a452 stone bridge island a452 towards balsall common, duel carridgeway to next island, round the island and go back towards stonebridge island, last lay-by.

Sutton Park Birmingham's largest park, covering 2,400 acres consisting of woodlands, heathlands and wetlands is only 6 miles away from the heart of the city. You will find the main entrance on Park Road. The car-park, situated at the visitor centre, is used by couples at nighttime.

Uffmore lane - Halesowen Turn left off by-pass onto uffmoor, follow road for a short while up the hill and there is a car park on the left.

West Bromwich (Sandwell Country Park) placed by brummieguy1964 To get to the Sandwell Valley Country Park you need to take the M5 junction 1. Follow the signs for Birmingham, past the WBA FC on your right. Take the first left and follow the road for 1 mile through forest. After 500 yards you will see the car-park signs.

Worcestershire

Fish Hill picnic area near Broadway (not Broadway Tower Country Park).

Lickey Hills, SW of Birmingham (near M42) - Picnic area and car-park near beacon on the top.. Lickey Hills car-park north of Bromsgrove.

Sandwell Valley near West Bromwich, the Swan Pool car-park.

Worcester The Tesco Express carpark, Blackpole, just off M5 J6.

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Similar Topics

• Extra thick cock

Looking for females that  can enjoy an extra thick cut cock. Bareback and all holes prefered. Sussex area  Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login

in Basic Member Dating Adverts

• Dundee Hotwife needing big cock!

45yo married sexy female. Very genuine. Very serious. Very wet and horny! Looking for meet up with a well built guy to give me a good hard fuck! Bareback and cum deep inside my soaking wet cunt. I havent had sex in several weeks, so I am dripping wet and horny as fuck! Husband will be there to watch and video, and will lick me clean when done - it's the only time he is allowed near my pussy! Loser husband will not be allowed to talk or touch while we fuck. Just stan

• Girlfriend needs bigger cock

Hello all,    My girlfriend needs a much bigger cock mine in 6 inch but she could do with bigger. Message us we sometimes group chat aswell. 

• slutwife needs Big fat cock. bbc and bwc

Married to a white boy, no word not permitted , tight pussy needs big fat thick cock, hubby is cool with it, so I'm ready to be a slutwife. Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login

• Dipping my toe, and hopefully also my cock

Newbie to the scene, but thought about it for years. So time to step up to the plate.  Would love to feel another man's cum, and so would like to meet couples, hotwives or maybe even join a gangbang group.  I'm fairly well built, and not overly well-endowed but a decent enough lover, I'm told, but if you want to know more then please just ask

• Thick 7inch Cock at your service

Hi all, very simply, I love fucking and if you want my thick 7 inch cock inside you I’d be happy to oblige!

• Couple hoping to find a Dom

Hi there, brand new to this but have done some swinging before. Hoping to find the right guys to become our very own bull and take control of Andie in front of Steve...

• Hot wife for Big Cock Bull

Hi I and my wife enjoyed cuckold fantasies for years. We decided to act out our fantasies and we were active on AFF a few years ago. We met a few well endowed guys from the site and my wife realised that she really, REALLY enjoyed dominant big cock. She settled on one guy, a six foot, dominant, muscular, thick nine inched bull. She called him her 'teacher' and we had six sessions with him over about a year A year in which he taught her how to stretch her pussy. How to drop her head backwards off

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Big black cock

Big Black Veiny cock thick boner Bull Experienced in cuckold  I am a polite guy with good sense of humour.have high apetite of sex.love to explore and cross the boundries I am a very experimenting and adventetous too'love to do kinky things. Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login Hidden Content b5176626f36d43e

• Squirt&Gallo

Squirt Hot Girlfriend is Hoping to meet the right man who will support us in a bareback (DVP) Double Vaginal Penetration with my fella I (squirt) fucked my ex partner friends and cuckolded him and he had no idea he just thought I was very wet.. he had no idea that 30/40 minutes ago I had 3 of his friends banging me and filling me and I took this creampie back to him and to this day he still has no idea I fucked loads of his friend.. I also fucked my ex 5 times for Gallo.. he msged me and asked