JadesCuckold

Hi, I saw Maverick was back so thought I'd post a few pics of Jade and her adverntures.  She's pretty much black only now and I love to watch her being fucked.  Enjoy

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Markus1111

Awesome. Very pretty girl with perfect body.

She looks like me wife being fucked by her black bull. 

Who goes black never come back 🙂

• Like 1

Snellius

Beautiful. Hand full boobs. Amazing ass and that hair. Shame she do just black guy i would love to make here wet and scream. 

• Like 1

Markus1111

My wife’s bull is a black as well. She had threesome with two BBC’s and it was the best think in her and my life. 

All the best guys. She is so hot and reminds me my wife... same colour of the hair, same body and she likes black underwear and black man 🙂

• Like 1

JadesCuckold

Different day, different black guy having her.  She loves black cock and I love being her cuck.

When I'm inside her she tells me to hurry up and cum to get it over with so we can just cuddle.  She needn't worry, I usually cum within 15 to 90 seconds.

Hidden Content

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

solidbone

As always Jade looks divine. 

Markus1111

She is awesome. I know what you feel.

I love when my wife is fucked by BBC and I can fuck her stretched pussy.

JadesCuckold

It's very rare because of the safe sex issue, but having her after another man has cum inside her is just so awesome, all stretched and slippery and full of cum

• Like 2

Alex69

what about mediterrean one ??

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Bulls - what sort of pics do you prefer of the wif

What sort of pics do bulls like to see before agreeing to meet a wife or couple? Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• 34M and 26F. Looking for bull. Prefer black

I've finally convinced my long term girlfriend to do this. Looking for a bull, preferably black but as long as good body and size any will be OK.  She's 26, latina, slim with a big booty. First time for us. 

in Basic Member Dating Adverts

• Femdom couple may put toe back in the water

It's about 20 years since we met, as sub and Domme. And it was clear from the start that penetrative sex would be for others and not for him. However, during that time, she has indulged her freedom less and less frequently and now not for quite some years. And she never did meet a regular that fulfilled her needs, as she had always hoped. However, some personal changes in her life seem to be leading her towards sexual rediscovery, after a long fallow period. It's not guaranteed that she wi

• Looking for POST LOCKDOWN meets

Genuine couple from West Midlands looking for guys who are ok with filming content. POST LOCKDOWN only we are not meeting until its lifted.

• Looking to get back into

Been into the idea of sharing my other half for the past decade or so and now we're a bit older, married and settled down I'm hoping a confidence boost from you guys might convince her to give it a try. Look forward to some special photoshoots coming soon 😉

• Built Hung Black Bull at your service - London

Hey. I'm a young guy from central London looking to spend this quarantine with Interested parties  I'm Jamaican, very built and  well hung and I would take love to look after your wife in these hard times Just here to give you guys more options Drop me a message if your interested , then we can go from there. Trey

• Make my Cuck Boy watch

Me and my cucky are looking for some kinky fun. I need a real man to show me some hard big cock why he is locked in his dog cage and made to watch while being degraded and humiliated. He will need to be reminded of how pathetic and stupid he really is why i have some good sex with a real man. I am fussy about the kind of man I go with so will need to see full pictures before deciding. Hopefully would like to take it slow to start, maybe texting first then build to a bit of FaceTime. If this all

• Looking for black bull for new couple

This is my wifes first time and she wants to try a black bull for anything and I can just watch an once in a while join and help you fuck her

• Looking for Black Bull

If you’re a tall (taller than me, i’m 5’11”) confident and respectful black male with an interest in the cuckold dynamic (as the bull), the lifestyle, how it works, etc. Please respect the description of the type of men I’m looking for, I’m not flexible in that regard. Please appreciate I might not say hi back, I am sure you are lovely, but I just won't feel it's the right match I am seeking Hidden Content ae481cf82a36

• Black Bull Luton

Hi   Good looking black bull in Luton area looking to chat make friends and ultimately meet couples who enjoy the lifestyle. I am experienced and honest and love nothing better than helping you explore your deepest fantasies   Please get in touch   Charles Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login Hidden Content