maverick1

cuckold couple My Hotwife also models

dabs999

I agree with flyguy, great tits perfect for me to lick clean 😊

Kar121

Very much the total slut wifey, definitely deserving of a bull or 3...........K 

• Like 1

maverick1
Posted (edited)

Here's some more for you to enjoy. All these are from photoshoots she's done over the last 6-7 months before lockdown. 

I was not present for any of these shoots. 

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by maverick1
  • Like 4

flyguy2006

Wow she has such fabulous boobs maverick. Thanks for sharing these hot pics.

• Like 1

JadesCuckold

Great to see you back Maverick - Love the pics with the "Slut" choker

• Like 1

zappagolf

Good to have you back posting again Maverick.  She is a hot sexy lady with a body built for fucking.

• Like 1

cissyboy1uk

Welcome back. Fabulous picture's :)

My fiancé is like you, itching to get back with her bull's, especially her married lover. She's so moody having to stay in and social distance. I'm used to the social distancing, i'm not allowed near Kate.

• Like 1

maverick1

Some more from photo shoots and cuckolding.

You can also follow my wife's adventures on twitter. 

@CuckoldCplPlus1 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 5

solidbone

every modelling session she just's get better. 

• Like 1

j+s

wow, shes still smoking hot. looks awesome with the black guys, its just that contrast between thee black cock and her pale skin. looks like a hell of a sexy girl!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Need bi bull fuck my wife and make me clean after

New to cuckold scene, just starting out but we've been talking/fantasizing about it for a very long time. I'm bi and would love to be involved in the cleaning/pleasing of our bull, but would also happily be shunned and sent to the corner to watch my incredible wife get drilled. Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login Hidden Content

in Basic Member Dating Adverts

• Yorks wife needs fun

Wife craves big cock that I cant supply. She loves young n hung. Students to the front!

• Wife seeks chat mate

Hello all, My wife has mentioned to me that she becomes bored during the current climate. She has asked if I can find her a chat mate to keep her company when she’s lonely / bored. If you’re interested let me know. 

• Hotwife seeking long term boyfriend

My name is Kirsty and I am the female half of a successful and long standing cuckold marriage. My husband has a very small cock and I have had his blessing over many years to see other men. I have complete freedom to see whoever I want whenever I want which includes overnight stays etc and he even has his own room if I need a friend to stay over. I would like now to have a long term boyfriend to spend time with and have some fun. Local guys only please and I would prefer single men only. 

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Hot wife for mature big BULL

Mature  very experienced  BULL looking for  cuckold couple or hot wife . You must be very willing to try new things and  love to handle extra thick cut cock. Looking for  Worthing Sussex area or those that can travel. Must be bareback  as I like to cum in each hole as I fuck. Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login

• Looking for a well hung BBC bull to fuck my wife.

Hello,  I’m looking for a very well hung black bull to fuck my wife during a car meet. I live in the Taunton area. Willing to send pictures and speak prior to meeting obviously. I’m pretty hung myself so I’m looking for a monster dick.    thanks for reading  Reggie

• Bull looking for long term sub couple

Looking for a reliable trustworthy sub couple for long-term cuck relationship happy to travel for the right couple  If interested please contact me on Kik seamen691

• My Wife for you to have fun with

Hi.  We are a couple living in Germany.  We travel a lot, also to other European countries.  It would be nice to have bulls in Prague, Budapest, France as well as in Germany to host us and fuck my wife when we travel. The wife is 57 y.o.  In good shape and sexy and has lot of experience in this field I look forward to your replies. Regards, J.

• Looking for a couple to satisfy wife

Hi ! I am a 39 years old I love open minded couples and love to play with the wife or girlfriend while the husband watches i also enjoy roasting and double penetration. Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login cb97f9785e67e0e54

• Sensual erotic massage by fit fuy for wife or gf

I know my message sound like copy and paste, BUT IT IS ABSOLUTLY NOT, it is just sjablon which I created for couples who are potential willing to meet, now or soon future. Can I give full body tantric sensual massage to your beautiful sexy wife/girlfriend while you watch us or join and then take futher to game deepend of our/her mood?I'm totally gentelmen and I have very good exprience with couples, shy wifes and especially with firsttimers. So nothing must, everything will start with SENSUAL

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads