Quickly Filter Content By:

Cuckold Couples | Hotwives | Bulls | Cuckolds | Sissy

maverick1

cuckold couple My Hotwife also models

dabs999

I agree with flyguy, great tits perfect for me to lick clean 😊

Kar121

Very much the total slut wifey, definitely deserving of a bull or 3...........K 

• Like 1

maverick1
Posted (edited)

Here's some more for you to enjoy. All these are from photoshoots she's done over the last 6-7 months before lockdown. 

I was not present for any of these shoots. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by maverick1
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

flyguy2006

Wow she has such fabulous boobs maverick. Thanks for sharing these hot pics.

• Like 1

JadesCuckold

Great to see you back Maverick - Love the pics with the "Slut" choker

• Like 1

zappagolf

Good to have you back posting again Maverick.  She is a hot sexy lady with a body built for fucking.

• Like 1

cissyboy1uk

Welcome back. Fabulous picture's :)

My fiancé is like you, itching to get back with her bull's, especially her married lover. She's so moody having to stay in and social distance. I'm used to the social distancing, i'm not allowed near Kate.

• Like 1

maverick1

Some more from photo shoots and cuckolding.

You can also follow my wife's adventures on twitter. 

@CuckoldCplPlus1 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 9

solidbone

every modelling session she just's get better. 

• Like 1

j+s

wow, shes still smoking hot. looks awesome with the black guys, its just that contrast between thee black cock and her pale skin. looks like a hell of a sexy girl!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• New bull 31 years old

Hey everyone,   I’m Ray, a bull with some experience looking to get some more! I’ve done this twice before and loved it each time. Based in Bucks, I can travel to meet!    im 6 ft 2”, 20st and 7” Long and quite thick (pic available on request). I’ll do everything except anything with needles or animals.   Get in touch if you have any questions Hidden Content

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Cuck looking for hot wife to cleanup

Hi looking for a hot wife to dominate me

• Hotwife seeking long term boyfriend

My name is Kirsty and I am the female half of a successful and long standing cuckold marriage. My husband has a very small cock and I have had his blessing over many years to see other men. I have complete freedom to see whoever I want whenever I want which includes overnight stays etc and he even has his own room if I need a friend to stay over. I would like now to have a long term boyfriend to spend time with and have some fun. Local guys only please and I would prefer single men only. 

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Bristol based gent wants your wife

Bristol based new bull looking to meet couples to pay with wives and girlfriends. New to the game and keen to learn..

• Your wife is hot fix your AC !!! Cool 😎 bull

Been good couple but  At this point, you've gotten so fukd up in the head that you can't even see what's written across your face anymore. Somethings always wrong but you can never figure out how to fix it. Don't worry- your Master sees you clearly and knows just what to do. Seeing right through you like a pane of glass is easy -- Now is the time to relieve yourself of that pesky inner-dialogue once and for all. Surrender and let yourself grow powerless against my inescapable gaze and divine wil

• Bull Required long term

we are a couple in lancashire looking for a long term Bull (time wasters need not apply) we are photo verified and are paid members of the site we know what we are looking for and the type of person were looking for: 25-55 years old  confident in a positive way, without being boastful or egotistical A sense of humor i.e knows how to make a woman laugh Someone who knows how to treat a woman sexually Respectful - doesn't break any boundaries smoker or non smoker(no Il

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Your wife/gf pussy is mine now, London

Young black bull in London looking for any sub couple in the area, as my BBC needs to be drained by your wife while your sissy ass who is denied by chastity can only watch and clean up later. I can film it and send it to you if u like. DM where you are and your availability

• Sissy wife wannabe

Hi, I'm experienced sissy slave and seeking a hot wife I can serve and worship, also seeking bulls to play with and generally more experience serving my superiors. Love n kisses 

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Hot Wife looking for full time fun..

Hey all..  We are looking for a real guy in the SWFL area who is easy going and not pushy.  She wants a boy toy she can hook up with on the regular who isn't a pain in the ass.  I (Hubby) like to watch we aren't into humiliation or anything like that we just enjoy the sex.  She is a sexy 5ft 100 pound spinner with huge tits and a tight little body.  We have word not permitted so we can't just run out the door to meet up.  We are looking for a "Good Friend" with benefits.  If you can be patient a

• Seduce my hot wife

A fit and fun young man wanted to flirt and tease my hot wife, 37, real beauty. You can go as far as she feels comfortable, with or without me. She can be really wild.