Need a relacement

hotwife Katy with Joel trying out some BDSM

solidbone

Now there is a neck and shoulders that needs some attention, I really could spend some time biting them and of course whispering all the naughty things I want her to do, in her ear. whilst my hands are stroking her body from behind. 

Need a relacement

You must be psychic that is just the sort of treatment that sets Katy all a quiver. Mmmm

starflyer

i'd love to help with her rimming 😀

starflyer

she could blindfold you whilst she's with her boyfriends, youd still be there but she would feel less inhibited

• Like 1

Need a relacement

Thanks for the idea starflyer. Never considered that idea until now. The problem that I foresee is I could still hear Katy's moans so she would still be inhibited that way. Secondly there would be no pictures. 😀. Thanks for the input though.

Need a relacement

Found another sexy pic of Joel with Katy. Nipple pain play plus hyper clit stimulation with a rampant rabbit vibrator. Katy can be surprisingly submissive in the right mindset. Others feel free to add your pics of your 'ladies' being open to mild pain, BDSM and submission..

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Like 1

Need a relacement

Do other cucks feel like me that seeing your hotwife submitting to your bulls every fantasy driven whim is very erotic or is it just me ? What do the experienced bulls and hotwives themselves think?

Nicksebull

Wonderfully erotic picture, beautiful lingerie, allowing her bull full access to all of her....very hot

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Like 2