You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Home alone

Hi All I am at home alone for four days later this month.  Anybody interested in visiting me to use and abuse me. I sincerely hope so.

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Jennys' Lovely Legs......Tights,Hold ups or Stockings?

Hi All! Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" data-src="/emoticons/default_smile.png"> Been quite a while now since we last posted regularly I'm afraid, but we're still around, and we do drop in to have a quick look at the site once in a while. Great to see so many still here that we know and love!! Life as been pretty hectic...as i'm sure

in Naughty November 2013

• London and home counties bull

Looking for regular meets with mature hotwives in the London and home counties areas. Due to the nature of my job I can meet at very short notice in any area. Happy with cuck present or absent at the meet. Tall,white,rugby player build with a few tattoos and a eight inch cut cock for your wife's pleasure. Hope to meet your wife soon. David.

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• hot wife in black stockings

My wife in black stockings and heels.. Any bull for her?

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Home coming

Hi there i wonder if there is any woman out there that can help me.Im coning home soon from being away for a while,and i just want a woman to use and abuse me. Im home end of Jan 10 and i will be in wales, warminster area for a few weeks. And yes i am in the Forces, so there is the challange ,will anyone take it on???Drop me a pm and i will get back to you with no and pic.Hope to hear from you all soon.Sam

• Home Dogging

Later this month (October) I will having a 'dogging' evening at home. What this in reality means is that I am looking for cocks to suck in front of my Dom on my driveway in the country near Haverfordwest. I should say that I live down a country lane and that my drive is big enough that nothing will be seen from the road. My nearest neighbours are a half mile away. Anyone is welcome to come, you are being offered a BJ, no strings, and you are welcome to hang around and watch me take others, b

in British Dogging, Cuckold Parties, Tours & Glory Hole

• Home Counties Bull

...available for wife seduction and servicing...heavy cumloads offered Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login long stayer and repeater for the greedy.... Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login cuck humiliation (physical or mind games) too if required... 668b5a60bf

• Free to a good home!

Welsh bull 37,clean and happy to play with wife alone or husband watching. I can accommodate in Cardiff. Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login