Hi, I'm online - send me a message on here or Kick - LdnGuy619

Stonemason81

Hi x

Sam007

Yeah 😉

duber

hello

discretedave11

Hey @Stonemason81 nice pic there... you look great and are just around the corner from me! If you fancy chatting  then send me a direct mail :) 

dsmith691969 at outlook dot com

Best x

Taffbry

Hi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Bull, not very active

hi there, I'm Italian, live in the Netherlands and am a bull. I am sensible, experienced, educated, kinky, well groomed, worldly, physically average, straight, dominant.  I am also short and have a beard, if those things are turn offs, feel free to move right along. I am mostly inactive, maybe waiting for the right situation to come along. In the meantime I would like to chat, get to know some of you and find out what makes you tick. Mind over body, always. Kink happens in th

in Basic Member Dating Adverts

• Active sissies

If there are any active sissies in here or a couple with a sissy partner I’d like to get to know you. 

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Active, Genuine not wannabe, Bull, looking in South East and North West Areas

Horny, Virile, bull looking for sexy 'cuck' wives and girlfriends. Based in the South East, i am available anywhere between Dover and the Isle of Wight, however i am presently working in Liverpool, so particularly interested in couples and single ladies near there. I am attracted to 'sexy' ladies, so age and size are not of too great an importance. To be sexy and playful is much more of a turn on than having the body and looks of a Supermodel! Very well educated, i am well mannered, but more

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads