EssexCuck

cuckold couple Should Cuckolds be allowed to have sex???

EssexCuck

So we want peoples opinions. Should Hotwives remain sexually active with their cuckolds. Or exclusively go with Bulls??

• Like 1

solidbone

that all depends on what type of cuck your describing, everyone has there own idea of how their relationship works. Some wives what to have hubby around, others don't,. then the men may want to be involved some how, others want to be left alone watch the TV in peace. So before you can say should the hotwife not fuck her hubby, why they doing it in the first place. each couple will have their own reasons, a lot of cucks still have fantastic sex with their wives. in fact sometime even better than before the wife started meeting other men, others ain't interest in sex when the wife still is, others have medical problems. As a Bull, i find that when most couples start out, they still having sex, as time progresses, some go no sex at all for the hubby or limited sex. and other couples, all a bull is for them, is an extension of their own sex life. and for some, bulls are nothing more than dildos with a personality.  

Kar121

Very much dependant on the cuckold relationship and how far all 3 are prepared to push & explore boundaries 

Even as dominant guys we should be prepared to learn from past cuck relationships to help develop new relationships going forward (speaking for my self) 

Sure this topic will through up a few surprises......... K

EssexCuck

I love these responses so far!!! Hotwife posting this and replying to this one. Been a bit of a big debate between me and some of my friends also into the lifestyle. Personally I don’t want to have sex with husband much. Last year we had sex in February then again in April and we still haven’t had sex again sense then lol. Bulls only for me sense then lol. My husband is AMAZING IN BED!! But I guess a bit turn on for me is him lusting for me. Him being frustrated and wanting me and jealous is my big turn on. If I’m brutally Iv had 4 bulls better then my husband in bed (1 I’m currently still sleeping with). But top 5 ain’t bad lol. I myself also believe it depends on the couple to just wanted to know what others think. If I’m honest I’m not sure when or even if I want to have sex with my husband again. I just again really enjoy him full of lust frustrated and jealous over me lol. Does that make me mean?

• Like 3

solidbone

Hello Hotwife of EssexCuck. if he derives his pleasure from you making him lust after you and causing him frustration that he thinks he deserves, and driving him crazy with the jealousy that he wants to feel. Then no your not being mean, in fact your being completely the opposite and giving him all he wants and desires. And if you enjoy all that to and your Bulls that you meet, then both of you are getting both what you want. And also one thing your Hubby can not deny is that your being completely honest with him.

EssexCuck

Yep we are 100% honest!! I don’t hold back at all on letting him know my main lover is much better then him in bed lol. And it’s like yes he loves it. I can tell as I see him trying to get hard in his chastity. And Precum leaks. He lets me know he’s desperate to have sex again. We don’t lots of other intimate things but i feel like as long as we ain’t arguing I’m almost enjoying it myself to much to care fully if his is still enjoying it lol. Key word tho is FULLY lol. I still care a bit. Ok a tiny bit lol

• Like 2

solidbone

At least you care. even if only a tiny bit. I'm sure he tell you otherwise, one way or another. take care and have fun and enjoy yourself, and him to of course, just a bit though. 

EssexCuck

Haha I’ve trained him well. He loves worshipping me. I love putting on a show for him that he doesn’t get to experience much himself lol

whiteroyal

We still have sex, same as before we started out. But she's made it clear that he is better and gets off with him

But she also enjoys it when she meets her bull. But all the meets we have done so far have been as a couple.

Justustwomarried

Hi , as a new couple to this our starting point was we meet our bull he does what bulls do  , gives her better sex , then the days after I TRY and reclaim my wife knowing deep down I with foul and she goes back to be him wanting more ,