Cucks get snapping 😝

Hidden Content

• Like 8

ep46wksp

lol

pipe_90

Look at that ass

Smallboy111

I like the idea of being dared/coaxed/forced to follow instructions and made send pics or video or confess my most degrading Cuckold experiencess. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Looking for Cucks in Finland

Looking for cuckold couples in Porvoo area. Please dm for details. Cucks only.

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Fake Cucks

Hotwives, cucks and bulls - please be aware of LEICESTERCUCKY - he has been posing as a cuck and has even send pictures of his 'hotwife' however it appears she knows nothing of this. In other words, other than a few vague pics you won't get anything from them.

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Cucks need to start accepting their cucks

Afternoon All    so I’m starting to think this site of cucks that look for bulls, want their wives to fucked immensely by a bull like me. But then when the wife is happy to happy to meet the cucks kick off and end the chances of their wives getting a better time.   Shame really. So much of it happening before covid19 and lots of cucks not liking having their wives want cyber.   i think the cucks need to start understand their wives want more. 

• Essex Bull ready to help cucks

Essex full of energy. Ready to help cucks and their wives. whatever you want to experience and whatever your dirtiest desires are as a couple I will make those happen just message me 

• Any Cucks Like Frottage

Who here enjoys this?  

in Topics

• There must be some cucks here!

Well, I know there are, but I'd like to meet more... Jim

in Forum

• hi to all the cucks sluts here

Some pics to verify my id. Pm me if u are a cucks slut and your sissy boy cant satisfy ur craving need for a big thick cock who will fill u up good. LONDON area. Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

• Thanks to all the would-be cucks!

I have had a gratifying response to my ad about guys wanting their wives or girlfriends to cuck them. As a result, I am now corresponding with 3 more wives, getting to know them, asking their advice about how life is where they live etc. The objective (which I have already achieved with one) is to be open about my and Alex's lifestyle (I have a regular bull) and to get her curious about it. As is well known, there is hardly a woman alive who has not fantasised about sex with someone other than h

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Just cucks

Any cucks in Ireland that would like to meet up with other cucks in a social setting? Alternate nights in our respective homes watching videos and admiring our hotwives with their Bulls? Sissy cucks that would like to dress and serve drinks etc more than welcome but this is mostly for active cuckold husbands. If there is a cucks hotwife that feels, for whatever reason, that she may enjoy being at the group home meeting then we would all have to accept that. Hotwives always have final say.

in Forum

• Wannabe cucks with cheating wives.....

.... Do you think your wife is cheating on you and wish you could be involved?   I can pretty much guarantee that we can find out for real without her knowledge. Then you can decide what you want to do about it.   We may or may not post our results on here as part of the journey....   Drop me a PM

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads