rammituppa

bull Notts Derby Cucks, do you know what this is for?

rammituppa

It is for use with your wife

She is on her knees, face down, her ankles are cuffed, legs spread apart, her wrists are cuffed between her legs, then she is there for the taking, you can watch closely as i use my tongue, fingers, then cock on her, good boys get to clean up afterwards, licking my cum out of her and licking her arse

Hidden Content

• Like 1

solidbone

Actually, originally it was used as a method to hobble horses and cows. 

Hidden Content

rammituppa

Much prefer my version, would your wife like a go?

solidbone

Hate to disappoint you rammituppa. nice name by the way, but I'm not actually married. although I will admit that with new equipment,  the method of hobbling  has become easier. what you could do as an improvement is add another ring in the middle with a neck brace. put the cuck into the neck brace first then put the wife into it, so he has no choice but to see everything in glorious technicolor. 

Actually i got one better, a a set of spurs, they fixed in position, it attached to him so the spurs lay against him, then strap the wife in, at first he think this is nothing, but the weight of his wife will be pushing the spurs into him, and as you fuck her mercilessly from behind, her being pounded will push the spurs in harder. the bonus for him is he also got the perfect view. And you wont have to bend your legs as much, as her head be even further down, so her arse will be higher in the air and you be able to thrust even deeper. and to really tease the cuck you can tell him if you can reach her pussy you can clean it, but don't undo the straps. should be interesting. 

rammituppa

I am not disappointed, sure there are plenty of cucks who would love to see there wife in either equipment