chrisn

cuckold wannabe First Time Cock Sucker

chrisn

I will confess, when I discovered cuckolding and learned what it was. I got turned on and excited at the thought of licking  cum from a pussy that was just fuck by a superior cock. Now not only does the thought of eating a cum filled pussy turn me on, I now completely desire it and want to actually experience it. And this desire has led me to wanting to experience what it's like to have my mouth stretch around a nice big cock that I'm mouth fucking till it explodes, pumping the entire load down my throat

• Like 1

Afonso and Ana

By real experience I can tell you that you will love it.

I started years ago, considering myself a straight guy that love suck a nice cock and feel it exploding inside my mouth swallowing everything. 

Hmmm

Justustwomarried

That’s cool bi is best mmmm

• Like 1

seamen50

You could of have my load  justustwomarrird

Smallboy111

I was coaxed into agreeing to suck a cock for my GF if she let me watch her get fucked. Little did I know that it wasn't my GF who had a fantasy to watch her BF suck a big cock but it was the request of the bull her best friend arranged to initiate me into the Cuckold lifestyle so he could enslave my GF and use her like her best friend.

After being sexually reprogramed by the bull to submit to his domanance and superior thick 14" cock he convinced my GF to follow his lead and conspire to blackmail me. After he refused to wear a condom and promising not to cum in my fertile gf, he shot a huge load that my GF said felt like he was pissimg in her. I was then pressured into cleaning her messy pussy in front of the bull and her best friend. Then made repeat this with her friend as my GF and the bull verbally humiliated me as I slurped his very heavy load again. 

This was when my GF told me to kneel and blindfolded me for my first cocksucking experience. I spent 25 mins being ordered to worship his massive horse cock as I moaned loudly for them to laugh and giggle as the bull cement my new place as a sub cocksucking faggot Cuckold BF. I was made gag and choke on his rock hard member until he started to pump streams of hot spunk into my mouth until the second stream made me gag and felt him spray more cum over my head and then felt my hair tugged back and my face being splashed with more spurts of cum till my lips were forced open by the head of his cock and told to let my mouth fill and then swallow. I just did as I was told and didn't realise the consequences this act of submission would have. I swallowed 3 times until eventually he had spurt 14 thick streams. 

When the blindfold was removed I saw I was being filmed by my GFs best friend and informed by the bull that I must obey my GF and follow her instructions or the video would be passed on to my friends and family. I then had to agree to let the bull fuck my GF every day for a week while I was at work and when I came home I had to eat my GFs pussy out. The bull told me that he wanted to stretch my GFs pussy out so my small cock wouldn't touch the sides and my GF would need him to fuck her all the time. 

• Like 1

Rss

I have to say I consider myself "straight". I do not find myself fancying guys, have no wish to have a cock up my arse or vice versa. I would never consider snogging another guy. However, I fantasize about sucking cock and taking a load in my mouth. Very unlikely to happen now. I'm getting old.

• Like 1