wantstowatch19

cuckold wannabe How Much Humiliation

wantstowatch19

I'm a desperate wannabe cuck and I've been reading and looking at cuckolding sites and I see the different degrees of humiliation, at this moment in time I'm at this sort of level, how about other cucks ?

The thought of being in a distant hotel bar with her, having a drink,then her bull/Lover/stranger coming in and being attentive to her,in front of everyone else in the bar, then taking her upstairs to fuck her ,with me waiting in the bar, then they both come back down,with everyone knowing  that she'd been fucked by her lover/bull,turns me on immensely

• Like 4

myhotwife4u

That’s a good idea and is sorta of humiliating but my wife sucked and fucked the black room service guy and the next morning at hotel breakfast the whole staff knew my wife was a slut and what she had done last night. there were black maintenance guys saying hi to us in the morning and laughing to themselves. Totally humiliating but I loved it 

• Like 2

valleman

I love this, I have almost exactly the same fantacy. Since living in small country and city, my fantacy is about the same but in some foreign country where my wife could fuck around a lot without facing any relatives :) But another hand, it would be great if we had such thing in her employers party where she is just taken into hotel room and fucked by several coworkers and I'm just relaxing at the bar...

• Like 2

Bitxcuck

People knowing my wife just fucked someone else is one of my favorite situations. She recently had a black coworker come over while we had a bunch of friends over. She took him into the bedroom and everyone in the house was giving each other knowing looks and letting out little laughs. I was pretty humiliated at that point but when she walked him to the door after they finished with cum drying on her face and in her hair I was extremely humiliated. Before she went to change she even came to me and kissed me for everyone to see. It wasnt the most she has humiliated me but it was the first time in front of a group of our friends. Now most of our friends know she cucks me and she is fucking at least 1 of my friends and 2 of my coworkers.

• Like 3

truecuck

yes seeing your wife come down from the bedroom with that just fucked look in front of everyone is hot if embarrassing if your like me you cant get her out in the car as quickly as possible

• Like 2

Bitxcuck

It was at our house so I had to be a good host and wait until most of them left. To top that day off she made sure to point out my pink lace panties when my pants rode down a little while carrying food out to the bbq. She pointed them out to 2 or her girlfriends but made sure she said it loud enough for the people around her to hear. It wasnt 10 minutes later that one of my coworkers told me nice panties as he walked by chuckling. My dicklette was leaking so much precum I'm suprised there wasnt a wet spot on my pants.

• Like 2

Need a relacement

The most embarrassing situation that I experienced was at a bar in Cheshire. I had taken Katy to meet with an airline pilot. We got there first and ordered drinks. It was mid afternoon and very quiet. Waitress chatting as she brought drinks over us sat hand in hand side by side.

Pilot arrives. We shake hands. He kissed Katy and suggested that she sit next to him.  I ordered him a drink. When waitress came with it pilot had his hand on her thighs openly stroking. Waitress gave me and them a ' what the fuck is going on look'

10 mins later Katy and pilot go off alone to get a room. I need another drink. Waitress who had been watching interestedly said to me. I can't help but notice what just happened. You are wife swapping or something aren't you?

I actually blushed. I eventually replied. No it's called cuckolding. I just share her. Wow she said visibly excited. I can't wait to get home and tell my boyfriend what I have seen.

When she brought my drink over she leaned over and kissed my cheek. She whispered I bet he is getting more than a kiss on the cheek.. it is so humiliating when strangers guess what we are doing. I will never forget how I felt that afternoon.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

JadesCuckold

Need a replacement - That is incredibly hot - I would love this to happen to us!

Need a relacement

Jade's cuckold it goes down as one of the top 5 sexiest moments as a cuckold. Thanks for sharing your enjoyment with us.

• Like 2

Jasmineandmike

You soon just get used to the embarressment. Jas has a lot of stuff online including some stuff with some of my co workers. Even though i film sometimes it awlays feels more humiliating when someone at work or at a party shows me a pic with her covered in cum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1