melanieanddavewales

hotwife Fuck Buddies

melanieanddavewales

Hi

I'm Mel and I thought it would be good to share what I've been up too, for the past two years, with my very well endowed fuck buddy.

My husband will sometimes know when we've arranged for him to come and service me, and other times, he will find out when he comes home from work and I put his hand down to feel my spunk filled pussy, or put my soaking knickers under his nose. Sometimes I even let him watch. He loves to watch me being fucked and made to cum with my fuck buddys nice fat cock.

Sometimes I'll dress up in sexy secretary outfit basque and stockings, covered with a long coat and get hubby to drive me to my fuck buddy bulls office. He waits outside while I slip inside for a steamy session bent over the desk. I'll orten arrange for fuck buddy to visit not long before hubby is due home. Hes's greeted with the sound of us fucking and then I'll get him to clean me up with his tongue. He's a good hubby 😉 .

When he's watching, I'll get him to hold me open for my fuck buddys cock and I might lick his pre cum. But he's not allowed to touch me or cum till later after my big cocked bull has fucked me. Same rules apply when he's helping me dress, putting on my stockings, heels and doing my basque up. He likes to take photos of us in action and I'll smirk at him with my mouth full of cock.

When I come home after getting well fucked in fuckk buddys car or outside somewhere , I like to tell him about how I've been filled with cum from my bulls big cock, while he licks the spunk dribbling out of me before he adds his own, slipping his cock into my well stretched pussy.

Next to do is have my fuck buddy stay all night with hubby in the next room, listening to us fucking all night, and bringing us drinks etc. Think he'll have to wear his cage for that.

I've just recently met another bull to fuck and he's very good. I was going to stick to one of them but I think I shall have both of them fuck me as they both have nice big cocks and cum loads into my pussy. Hubby will have to get used too me having two bulls !!!!

• Like 7

Karlmcw

It sounds like you’ve got it made. Two Bulls is a good idea, more for hubby to clean. 

• Like 1

mandg2020

sounds like you are a good hotwife, any updates for everyone on what is happening now you have two bulls?

melanieanddavewales

Hi just a quick update. Mel has met another bull to fuck her. Although he is 60 he is in good shape being an ex rugby player  and fucks well. He recently visited her at home on a wednesday night. I answered the door to him and ushered him into Mel. It wasn't long before they were kissing and groping each other on the sofa in front of me. Mel took great pleasure in being a slut hotwife in front of me. Sucking and licking at his hard cock. When it was time for him to fuck her they had me hold her pussy open for him to enter her and continue to rub her clit as he fucked her. He had her legs up over his shoulders as he pounded his cock into her , orgasming on his cock as he came a big load of cum into her soaking pusssy. I was made to clean her up before he left. I hope he's coming again awhen I'm home as they are going to have me lick her pussy as he fucks her doggy style and occasionally let his cock slide into my mouth and then be told to clean them both up. It's such great fun having a slut of a cock loving hotwife. 

• Like 3

solidbone

Sounds like you and your misses are having a wale of time, keep up the good work so your misses always feels nice and fresh for her bulls.

• Like 1

melanieanddavewales

new update.

On monday my last day of work this year Mel decided to meether regular fuck buddy bull for some fun when I was in work. She hasn't told me the details of it yet , as when I got home she said she wasn't feeling too well.  She didn't want sex with me as she felt a bit queezy. So she rubbed her cum filed knickers in my face and pushed them into my mouth. Mmmm. As we were not having sex she made me wear my cage all night in bed and today with her come filled knickers worn on top. I so wanted to fuck her in bed, I could smell the mix of pussy juice and cum from her fanny and rubbed it when she was asleep to smell what she'd been upto.  I knew she'd had a good time as she was still wet with pussy juice and cum. She always enjoys seeing him as she loves his big thick cock.

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

• Like 4

melanieanddavewales

Mel's been sending pics to her fuck buddy

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 7

solidbone

Well I'm sure her fuck buddy was more than happy to receive them and couldn't wait to get his hands back onto her.

• Like 1

Gentleman_UK

Would she like to chat with a young bull too