Sign in to follow this  
TooSmallDave

cuckold cock cage shopping trip tomorrow

TooSmallDave

Aah. My wife Liz sent me a text from work tonight;

'Come with me to the hairdressers tomorrow and then I will take you to Substance to buy your little cock cage and a whip'

Substance is a shop in our town that sells fancy dress and paraphernalia and sex toys. We know the people who run it, my wife is good friends with Helen, the wife and one of our daughters; Catherine, worked there saturdays before going to uni and her and her sister Alex still hang out there with their friends when they come home, they model outfits to post on the shop facebook page, especially around halloween, mardi gras, jack in the green; girls we know still work there; Alex's old boyfriend's sister Kate will be there tomorrow.

I said we could buy things on line or go to Brighton but Liz said no, she's spoken to Catherine and she said it's best to go there in person, see what they have, try things, look through catalogues and order through the shop if we need something smaller than what they have in stock. She wants to look at outfits and restraints and get some ideas. Now she's more excited than I am. 

gymgenius

Sounds promising. How did it go?