Morkandmindy

hotwife Anniversary meet

Morkandmindy

It was the night before Christmas and all was still.......

well not Christmas but certainly feels like it 😂.

So, another meet has been arranged for tomorrow night and Mindy has been counting down the days for some time. She’s been busy outfit picking, nails done, hair done. Can’t believe it’s been a whole 12 months since Mindy first hooked up with Jammy in Nottingham. I don’t think any of us thought it would develop just quite the way it has. It’s been an amazing journey for all three of us, with lots of firsts for all of us along the way. 

Anyway on to tomorrow. They are meeting up for a coffee or lunch and Mindy is arriving in just a long overcoat and long suede boots. Underneath she has chosen some lovely lingerie to entice her lover when they meet. Not the first time she has gone to meet up like this (see our other post) but it will be the first time she’s in public during the day time.

meanwhile I will be at home all cages up anxiously awaiting the video calls, pictures and videos to come through. 

Cant wait.... more to follow. Hopefully Mindy and Jammy will update this thread also. 😍😍

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Awards

UKJamesBull

She looks fabulous and can’t wait to see her pictures of the day

• Like 2

Awards

davidgh1986

Mmmmmm wow sexy long legs

• Like 2

Awards

Morkandmindy

Well she’s arrived at the hotel. I’ve already had 3 videos which was very nice to watch when I got home from work. She tells me she has already had one orgasm and was well on her way to another by the sounds of it. Not sure if they Will make it out of the room for a meal or not lol.

• Like 3

Awards

Morkandmindy

Update.....

They are taking a break now. Mindy has cum 5 times already and Jammy once. (It’s not even 8pm) 

they are off for food and a little rest to restore the batteries I’m thinking.

5-1 😍😍

• Like 2

Awards

davidgh1986

MMmmmm  yes nice that is amazing

• Like 2

Awards

Morkandmindy

Update....

They were both tired from the afternoon session and so after eating they went to bed. Back at it again this morning however with another 2 for her and 1 for him. This time he came inside her also. 

Mindy 7-2 Jammy

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Like 14

Awards

davidgh1986

Mmmmm this is great update so hot hearing about this

• Like 2

Awards

Morkandmindy
1 hour ago, davidgh1986 said:

Mmmmm this is great update so hot hearing about this

There are some more pictures to add later and I’m sure they will have an input from their side also 😜😜😍😍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Awards

davidgh1986

I look forward to enjoying those ;)

• Like 2

Awards

FIND OUT WHO WANTS TO START

A CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP

WITH YOU TODAY

POST YOUR DATING ADVERT FOR FREE

CLICK HERE