Sign in to follow this  
UKJamesBull

bull New Bull

UKJamesBull

I’m an intelligent, stylishly dressed person. 
New to this and looking for an attractive couple for a long term relationship 

I’m open to all ideas and fantasies with no limits to giving a woman the pleasure she wants. Along with using her Cuck in every way she wants and I’m Bi Curious so we can do whatever she wants to her Cuck

Open to humiliating your Cuck too if you need to train him

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Like 2

Awards

juliesheecums

X

hello James

welcome to the site. look forward to chatting sometime

latinlovers

Hello James would like to hear what you would do to my wife if we ever visit you? I am looking for Bulls.

UKJamesBull

Hello Latinlover

I’d love to take her out to Dinner, spend time flirting with her and admiring her beautiful body. I’d walk her back to your hotel room where you would be waiting quietly sitting by the huge clean bed. I would start by kissing the back of her neck as she looked into your eyes, my hands would slowly move around her body and slip up to her breasts. Slowly and gently I would move my hands around to the fastenings of her dress and remove it letting it slip to the floor revealing her gorgeous lingerie and voluptuous body ........

tell me if you want more 😜

Awards

latinlovers

Hello James would like to hear what you would do to my wife if we ever visit you? I am looking for Bulls.

UKJamesBull

As her dress falls to the floor, I will kiss her neck and caress her body. Moving my hands to remove her bra and reveal her spectacular breasts to you.....

id love to see her nipples please

Awards

latinlovers

Oh yes i would like to hear more about how you would treat her in bed . 

UKJamesBull

There is no rush to get her into bed, I still have to undress her, sliding her panties down her long legs as she steps out of them and showing her sweet little pussy to you .....

Awards

latinlovers

That would be such a turn on yes . If we ever travel to your country hope we can make it happen. She does not  know about this fantasy but i am  sure once we are away from our country she can try new things andi will be more than willing to share her