jimmycuck1012

cuckold wannabe For bulls - cumming inside another mans wife

jimmycuck1012

A question for the bulls - how does it feel cumming inside another mans wife. Knowing you have taken control and now own her pussy and anus, for your pleasure. Is it a power thing, domination or a selfish need? 

Please enjoy a couple of my wife - one day I’d like to see her being filled by a bull. In a previous post you’ll see I think she’s already at it. More to follow

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

• Like 6

cuminsiderMK

I love nothing more than to cum inside another man's wife...

....there's no other feeling like that moment when my cock starts to swell and throb, and then pulses as my semen spurts into her receptive pussy - especially when she clutches me tight as she feels me cumming inside her, or when she groans with pleasure and/or in satisfaction. It's even better if her husband is there, to see and hear her reaction...

....one of the most intense experiences I've had was at the very moment that one wife felt me start to cum in her for the second time in an hour - as I made the final lunge to bury my cock as deep in her as possible, she turned to look at her husband and groaned "I love you" to him as my spunk splashed inside her...

....for me, it's not a domination thing, nor necessarily a power thing either - it's more of a filling a mutual need for pleasure. They get theirs from another man having her, and I get mine from having another man's wife - a win, win situation for both sides...

....those are a couple of great pics of your wife - lovely legs! I'd love to have that view of her in the first pic, and move in to fuck and fill her from behind...😈

• Like 3

Katherine_and_Mark

The four greatest experiences of my life so have have been (in order) -

1. The birth of my first son (Non mover)

2. The birth of my second son (Non mover)

3. Witnessing a bull coming inside my beautiful wife. (New Entry)

4. My wedding day. (Down 1 place)

regards

Mark

• Like 3

anon20cm
9 hours ago, Katherine_and_Mark said:

The four greatest experiences of my life so have have been (in order) -

1. The birth of my first son (Non mover)

2. The birth of my second son (Non mover)

3. Witnessing a bull coming inside my beautiful wife. (New Entry)

4. My wedding day. (Down 1 place)

regards

Mark

Dont forget also if you ever come to Croatia ,me coming inside beautiful Katherine with my big cock :)

OT Also yes for me its the feeling that im giving the wife something she cant get at home and coming inside is just confirmation that i can do whatever i want with her

LeeT
Posted (edited)

Coming inside ANY woman feels good !

But, I am there for the pleasure I am getting. I don't really care what he thinks !

Whether he gets his pleasure because of, or in spite of, what I am doing,  I am enjoying the warm, slippery cunt of a new woman !

LT 

Edited by LeeT

Awards

bikerboybull

It is very empowering to cum inside another man's wife. I always like to shake the gents hand as we meet initially knowing I am about to fuck his wife and love handing her back full of cum shaking the gents hand again as I leave. You just get the best bit, to animalisticly fuck, no checking she's OK. no asking how she's been all day etc etc. Just turn up, fuck and go knowing she is leaking your spunk

HOWEVER

There is nothing like inviting a young stud round to use him for his cum. The build up between you and your partner lasts most the day, the intensity of knowing what is going to happen that evening. Then he arrives (I shake his hand!) he fucks and goes . . . the sensation of winning your partner back with tenderness and love over the remainder of the evening is far more intense than anything else.

• Like 1

jonlou

Speaking from the other side but taking Lou's 'friends' thoughts; they loved the fact they were fucking a married woman ! Those that knew that i knew were more than happy to fill her up, those that didn't know were just as happy with a 'no strings fuck'. And then then the likes of Joe, who got off on the knowledge th at not only was he fucking a married woman but the knowledge that i knew but didn't condone it ! In fact Joe thought i was a timid hubby that was  aware that my wife was unfaithful to me, but powerless to stop it ! Joe loved to phone her (on our home number) and ask things like was i there ? Could i hear ? What underwear she had on  etc etc , and loved it when she said yes he's here, so he knew that he was going to fuck her and i couldn't stop him ! He got off on humiliating me, and it turned me on not only being humiliated but knowing he was going to fuck my wife a fill her with his spunk before sending her home to me ! 

• Like 2

latinlovers

Its amazing how the feeling is mutual on both sides. When i look at my wife and imagine her getting filled with pleasure, Its such a turn on. She loves European men so i can wait to travel to Europe next year,

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

cuminsiderMK
14 minutes ago, latinlovers said:

Its amazing how the feeling is mutual on both sides. When i look at my wife and imagine her getting filled with pleasure, Its such a turn on. She loves European men so i can wait to travel to Europe next year,

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

It would be my pleasure to fill your wife! 😈

latinlovers

Well would be my pleasure to meet you if when we visit England.

• Like 2