Hotwife & Cuckold

hotwife Date Night This Week

Hotwife & Cuckold

It's been a while since I have had anything to post myself, Hotwife has had little interest in making a return for some time. 

Her last adventure was a good 3 or 4 years ago with a long-term friend she had been flirting with for some time.  They finally got it on after several years of it simmering away.  Sadly he moved away shortly afterwards or it could have turned in to something semi-regular.

Recently I broached the subject again, only to be greeted with the usual response - I haven't got time, I'm happy, been there done it, I can't be bothered etc.

Ironically, her friend from a few years ago made contact yesterday to see if Hotwife was free one night this week.  He's in the area visiting and wondered if she fancied meeting up.  I immediately gave her my blessing, however there was not commitment either way from her. 

Hotwife has text me this afternoon to let me know she is planning to meet him later this week.  I'm trying to keep my mind under control as there is a possibility it may not happen if a time/date cannot be arranged, but hard not to start thinking of the possibilities.

He was the last man to fuck my wife, he could quite easily be the next if arrangements can be made.

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Like 10

blades69

Fingers crossed she enjoys him, shame to let a hot wife go to waste

TheFecker
9 minutes ago, Hotwife & Cuckold said:

It's been a while since I have had anything to post myself, Hotwife has had little interest in making a return for some time. 

Her last adventure was a good 3 or 4 years ago with a long-term friend she had been flirting with for some time.  They finally got it on after several years of it simmering away.  Sadly he moved away shortly afterwards or it could have turned in to something semi-regular.

Recently I broached the subject again, only to be greeted with the usual response - I haven't got time, I'm happy, been there done it, I can't be bothered etc.

Ironically, her friend from a few years ago made contact yesterday to see if Hotwife was free one night this week.  He's in the area visiting and wondered if she fancied meeting up.  I immediately gave her my blessing, however there was not commitment either way from her. 

Hotwife has text me this afternoon to let me know she is planning to meet him later this week.  I'm trying to keep my mind under control as there is a possibility it may not happen if a time/date cannot be arranged, but hard not to start thinking of the possibilities.

He was the last man to fuck my wife, he could quite easily be the next if arrangements can be made.

Hidden Content

Stunning look.. 

Hot tongue

Well if it all goes pear shaped I’m quite happy to jump in as photo looks fantastic Xx

Awards

flyguy2006

Let's hope things happen and we see more pics like this.

Hotwife & Cuckold

It’s looking promising.  I’ve been tasked with finding a suitable place for them to meet.

• Like 1

ep46wksp

good luck

lister27
17 hours ago, Hotwife & Cuckold said:

Hidden Content

wow great legs

Awards

keith1

Stunning look for a hotwife, instant cock hardener

h0rnyuk

good luck guys hope it all works out!

Awards