cuminsiderMK

bull Having a Wife in her Wedding Dress

cuminsiderMK
19 hours ago, nooshi said:

She is on the pill but still. not sure if we want it this way with a stranger.

That's fair enough - it's exciting for some, but it's not for everyone...

cissyboy1uk
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:26 PM, Katherine_and_Mark said:

She may well accept the challenge and has already told me off for posting such a crap photo of her dress!!! 

Unfortunately though she won’t be fitting into it right now though as she’s pregnant 🤰 

Mark x

Congratulations to you both. I'd love to see photo's of her swollen boobs and belly xx

Awards

Ginabella

My wedding dress was a mini skirt and on our wedding night i was introduced to being shared not cuckolding. My first husband and his best man had me on my wedding night and it was also the first time i saw men sucking each others cock which turned me on more than i ever thought cuz i had never given it any thought until seeing it.. 

• Like 2

cissyboy1uk
12 hours ago, Ginabella said:

My wedding dress was a mini skirt and on our wedding night i was introduced to being shared not cuckolding. My first husband and his best man had me on my wedding night and it was also the first time i saw men sucking each others cock which turned me on more than i ever thought cuz i had never given it any thought until seeing it.. 

Lucky hubby & his best man x

Awards

jonlou

I must admit this is something i have fantasied about though it can't happen in the same dress as believe it or not her mother cut it up ! I think she did this because she found out Lou had been unfaithful (and as she had become a regular church goer at the time) considered it very wrong ! i did try and persuade Lou to fuck somebody else on our 25th wedding anniversary but to no avail ;-( 

Ohwow

So I’m not in a cuckold situation it remains a fantasy for me. However I’ve been having a secret steamy affair with my beautiful girlfriend. We have serious fun. We’re both married (to other ppl). Recently she confessed that she wanted to fuck in her wedding dress as she’d never done it. 

We booked a hotel in London near where we live and met up on valentines night. After some wine and giggles and a cheeky fuck she got changed. 

She is seriously hot. 5’8”, size 10 perfect 34b. She even bought some special wedding night underwear. 

We fucked for well over an hour this was our second fuck of the evening. I woke her up at 430 to fuck again and then again just before she left. She went home with 4 loads of my cum in her, she had a huge visible wet patch as we checked out. So horny!!