mike2711

bull Should cuck hubby have to wear a condom?

mike2711

So I'm thinking, if I'm given the keys to the Lambo and Mrs Hotwife is happy to entertain me at will, then what is the role of the cuck hubby, and should he really be allowed to have sex with her without a condom with me now serving as her Bull? I mean if he impregnates her? Or we can't work out who impregnated her?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Kent Bull

cuck should not have sex with Hotwife  but if he is then 2 condoms if not snipped!

• Like 2

Katherine_and_Mark

Definitely, hubby should always wear a condom, as we don't want any unwanted pregnancies do we now..?

• Like 2

Kent Bull
49 minutes ago, Katherine_and_Mark said:

Definitely, hubby should always wear a condom, as we don't want any unwanted pregnancies do we now..?

Agreed!

• Thanks 1

NEsinglecuck

Pregnancy aside, I'm all for cuck creampieing his wife as much as her bull or other men do. Fannies are made for sperm, and lets face it, she's gonna get no pleasure from a two pump chump, a cunt full of sperm from cuck isn't gonna stop the craving for a cunt full of sperm from a real man is it? And cucky gets to keep his clean up skills in action. No condoms ever in an ideal world. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

zappagolf

If he's a true cuck he won't need a condom because his cock is going nowhere near her pussy.  His job (if he is a good boy) is to get her ready, watch and wank and then clean up afterwards.

• Like 6

Katherine_and_Mark

Is this poll aimed at Me...?

Mark

BristolRob85
On 12/13/2018 at 5:16 PM, Katherine_and_Mark said:

Is this poll aimed at Me...?

Mark

Yes mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nikkimight

It depends. As the wife, I would love my husband to be able to penetrate me AFTER another man has cum in me. Knowing I am fully lubricated with another man's cum and that my hubby will be using that to put more cum inside me feels incredibly naughty. If my husband was 9nly allowed to have sex with me in these circumstances, I'd be fine with it! X

• Like 2

blades69
24 minutes ago, Nikkimight said:

It depends. As the wife, I would love my husband to be able to penetrate me AFTER another man has cum in me. Knowing I am fully lubricated with another man's cum and that my hubby will be using that to put more cum inside me feels incredibly naughty. If my husband was 9nly allowed to have sex with me in these circumstances, I'd be fine with it! X

Guess it depends on how far you want to take it, whether his reclaiming you is part of your own ideal, or maybe you want to show him you can't feel him after a real cock has had you.  If I was still capable I'd want to be made to wear a condom to enforce I am denied pussy :)