Greensd

cuckold wannabe Stockings

Greensd

Sorry if this has been covered before, but from all aspects, cucks, bulls and hot wives, how important is the wearing of stockings by the wife when it comes to playing?

Do cucks feel even less inferior when their wife is wearing stockings for the bull?

Does the wife become even hotter when wearing stockings?

Does the bull prefer being with a hot wife in stockings?

• Like 1

Gerard

I certainly think a wife looks hotter in stockings. They look so erotic and feel so good when her legs are wrapped around me......

• Like 1

Awards

cissyboy1uk

I love seeing my fiancé's stocking clad legs, wrapped around her latest bull.

• Like 1

Awards

Karen_nylons

I love wearing stockings for sex, they make me feel very horny when I’m wearing them. 

I feel dominant in front of my hubby when I’m wearing them but very submissive when I am being taken by the bulls we meet.

• Like 1

Lmqb

Sexy lingerie is a huge turn on. I particularly love fishnets in the bedroom. Seeing my girlfriend dressed up in a fishnet body is amazing. We alternate between black, red and white. Does anyone have any preferences in colour

• Like 1

Leeds Cuck

Always had a massive weakness for stockings.   Love it when my wife wears them for a fuck session with me.

She only ever wears black, sometimes fishnet sometimes seamed. Always with killer fuck me heels and sometimes with a suspender belt.  Can't explain it very well, but the look of her in stockings drives me wild.  

And of course, when she's away, I may have been known to help myself to them and wear them around the house :-)

• Like 1

Awards

LeeT

At least 90% of the women I have met have been wearing stockings ...........

This can be for gang-bangs, groups and threesomes as well as the Hot Wife/Cuckolding scenarios.

There simply is something "extra" sexy about it - and I think that it does make a woman feel sexier - as well as look it ! Younger girls do seem to feel it's almost obligatory for a bit of "extra-relationship" shagging !

I screw my Fuck Buddy Vera almost every week and have been doing it for 10 years - it's a rare day that, when I am pumping her cunt, there is not the feel of nylon ! 

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

• Like 3

Awards

ep46wksp

i do love a set of stockings on a sexy lady

i dont think i have seen a pic of vera not wearing them

LeeT

It does happen occasionally, EP46WKSP- but usually under "quickie" conditions like when I do her bent over her back seat at the back of the Kaufland car park. It happened a few times this year on her flying visits to Prague from the East.

Wouldn't fit this thread though !

Here's a couple of other men's "stockinged" wives/girlfriends that I have enjoyed !

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 2

Awards