×
Jump to content

Welcome To The Cuckold Dating Community

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

ConvinceWife

cuckold wannabe Please help me! I need to break it to my gf...

Recommended Posts

ConvinceWife

Hi guys I’m brand spanking new here but by no means new to the idea of cuckolding. I started dating my gf 10 years ago, and was super jealous at the beginning but the last 5 years or so I’ve watched and fantasised about cuckolding intensely. 

Ive become obsessed with the idea and I am desperate to see my beautiful girl pleasured to orgasm by a better man than me. 

She is 5”8 slim with a beautiful face and ass but is very reserved in sexual nature. I took her virginity and she has had no other man inside her (although I fantasies that she has cheated on me a lot) we don’t really talk sexual unless we are having sex but I’m desperate to tell her and break her into it. Any advice or personal experience guys? 

I know I’m new but please no, just talk to her, there needs to be someone who had a proper gameplay that I can take. 

 

Thanks in advance everyone and i hope I’m given a nice warm welcome full of responses 

Share this post


Link to post

Karlmcw

If you talk sexy during sex just introduce the idea then. It’ll take time, but my wife and I were really open from the start, she told me at the start she wasn’t going to stop screwing other guys, I told her that was fine as I’m was a transvestite sissy bitch that wanted nothing more than to eat her pussy after a guy had cum inside her. Since then I’ve swallowed more of her lovers cum than she has and we’ve enjoyed a 100% honest relationship. I think honesty to that level is rare! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

ConvinceWife
46 minutes ago, Karlmcw said:

If you talk sexy during sex just introduce the idea then. It’ll take time, but my wife and I were really open from the start, she told me at the start she wasn’t going to stop screwing other guys, I told her that was fine as I’m was a transvestite sissy bitch that wanted nothing more than to eat her pussy after a guy had cum inside her. Since then I’ve swallowed more of her lovers cum than she has and we’ve enjoyed a 100% honest relationship. I think honesty to that level is rare! 

Thanks for replying. I really appreciate it as i dip my toe into the waters. 

It sounds like your situation is vastly different to mine however, my gf doesn’t know I fantasise about this, doesn’t know I even like this kind of thing. And she has always expressed that she would never cheat on me. So I’m unsure how she might react to this and I don’t want to put her off 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

ConvinceWife

Any other input would be appreciated. I’ve attached a couple photos of her body if people wanted to see 

Hidden Content

    To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

    To view this XXX photo please login

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

luger666

Hi,

Well firstly, love the pics, your girlfriend looks very sexy, love her choice of underwear. Did she know you took the pics? because if she did, you could start to mention how sexy she looks and you could magine she would get lots of looks when she is dressed up and out.

I introduced my wife to the scene by chatting to her about how sexy she was and mentioned a story I heard which was along the cuckold lines, also mentioned about how sex can be a seperate thing and most affairs are just people wanting a physical release and actually they don't want to fall in love with someone else. To my surprise she agreed and the rest was history.

I would imagine if your girlfriend has not been with another man she must have though about it, so maybe you just need to give her a subtle hint that you would be ok with it.

Happy to chat more if you would like, just let me know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Awards

ConvinceWife
2 hours ago, luger666 said:

Hi,

Well firstly, love the pics, your girlfriend looks very sexy, love her choice of underwear. Did she know you took the pics? because if she did, you could start to mention how sexy she looks and you could magine she would get lots of looks when she is dressed up and out.

I introduced my wife to the scene by chatting to her about how sexy she was and mentioned a story I heard which was along the cuckold lines, also mentioned about how sex can be a seperate thing and most affairs are just people wanting a physical release and actually they don't want to fall in love with someone else. To my surprise she agreed and the rest was history.

I would imagine if your girlfriend has not been with another man she must have though about it, so maybe you just need to give her a subtle hint that you would be ok with it.

Happy to chat more if you would like, just let me know.

Thanks for the reply. And thanks for the compliments, you’ve no idea how long I’ve wanted to show my girl to another man. To hear you think she is sexy is a huge turn on. 

Ive danced around the topic in a completely neutral way and she seems very dismissive about ever having sex with anyone else, but it’s goinf to be a slow burn I think. Would love to talk more direct to see if you can help some more?

Share this post


Link to post

luger666

Well she certainly turns me on and I know exactly how you feel, such a huge turn on, even just sharing pics. It might be you just need to mention little things, like when you are out, say you noticed another guy looking at her.

Happy to chat some more for sure, you can pm me on here or do you use kik or whats app?

Share this post


Link to post
Awards

ConvinceWife
30 minutes ago, luger666 said:

Well she certainly turns me on and I know exactly how you feel, such a huge turn on, even just sharing pics. It might be you just need to mention little things, like when you are out, say you noticed another guy looking at her.

Happy to chat some more for sure, you can pm me on here or do you use kik or whats app?

Sounds great mate. I don’t have a VIP account so will only be able to talk on posts. I have kik but prefer to not post it on public forum. Feel free to Pm me yours. 

Share this post


Link to post

luger666

Ok, no problem, will send you my kik :)

Share this post


Link to post
Awards

ConvinceWife

Come on guys there has to be more input. I know I’m new, but compliments, advice, helping hand etc :) 

 

anything is better than nothing guys 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

Our Cuckolds Forum is a place for UK Cuckolds & our hotwives & their wife lovers.

Including hot wife dating forums, cuckold stories, litrotica, hot wife stories, fuck buddy personals, cuckold groups, our hotwifeblog, ourhotwives photos, wife lover verification pics & cuckold photo galleries, HD & streaming cuckold movies.

Welcome to the No.1 UK Cuckolds forums and community

×

exit-popup.jpg