Welcome To The Cuckold Dating Community

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

zappagolf

bull Second encounter of the close kind.

zappagolf

Our second D/S meeting.

Frank's version.

If you have looked at my profile or read any of my previous musings you will know that I am in a LTR (2 years at time of writing) with my Sub Marley. Ours is of necessity an online relationship as I live in Cyprus and she is in the UK some 2500 miles away. Nevertheless we have grown close and chat most days. Our first meeting was really about sex but we did experiment with a little spanking, you can find some pics from this on my profile or in previous posts. And recently we had our second D/S meeting. The following is not a complete account of the next 4 hours but it will give you a flavour of our time together. It went something like this:

After a lot of difficulties (I will not bore you with the details) we managed to book a room in a pub not too far from where she lives. And thus we found ourselves knocking on the door, only to find that the landlady had no idea we were coming, despite assurances from her by email. However, around 45 mins later we were eventually alone in our room. Both of us feeling a little sheepish. I thought I should take the lead and got naked and instructed Marley to do the same. She dutifully slipped off her top and lowered her skirt to reveal that she had been commando when we met that morning. She had been expecting me to have a grope in the car but I was so eager to get to the room that it didn't occur to me. Doh!

Well once naked she joined me in the bed and slid beside me for a kiss and a cuddle, she does love her cuddle times and I was happy to oblige her. During our first cuddle I let my hands roam over her body and first noticed how aroused her nipples were and how soft her breasts were by comparison. BTW she does have magnificent tits which I never tire of seeing. Exploring a little further I noticed she had freshly shaved her pussy for me, knowing that was how I preferred it. And so with one finger probing her moist pussy I examined her nipples with my mouth. It wasn't long before my mouth set off on it's first journey (that day) southwards. And so off I went over her belly and into her crotch which was now getting definitely wetter by the minute. Parting her lips I licked up and down her slit pausing now and again to chew on her clit bringing a moan of pleasure from her, or was that pain/pleasure. That was when I remembered we had a cup of coffee by the bedside and reaching for it I took a gulp and once more headed for her pussy lips. The coffee had made my mouth and tongue hot and lapping further at her sex she once more responded by moaning her approval. I repeated this procedure until all of the coffee had gone. Now heading back northwards we kissed and shared in Marleys juices. Feeling good I lay back on the bed and told Marley it was now my turn for the hotlips treatment.

TBC.

During the first part of our encounter I was too busy to take pics, but to give you a flavour of what is coming up I have included a few pics from later.

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 2

Awards

h0rnyuk

Nice start. Looking forward to seeing this develop!

• Like 1

Awards

Marley68

When Sir has finished his account of the day I will post my own version 

• Like 1

Awards

Siobhain

That sounds so hot! Looking forwards to reading more.

• Like 1

Awards

zappagolf

Marley being the good girl she is didn't waste time and took a good gulp of her coffee before taking my dick between her lips and thence deep into her hot mouth. The feeling of warmth from her mouth along with the gymnastic ability of her tongue soon had me enraptured and although I didn't need to I took hold of her head and pushed her back and forth onto my cock. From time to time she would release me and gently tongue up and down my shaft and around my balls. I soon became aware of that old familiar feeling within my loins and knew that if things continued it wouldn't be long before I flooded her mouth with my spunk. However, being the gentleman Dom I put our mutual needs before my own and got into position between her legs. It wasn't long before I had her legs upon my shoulders and began thrusting myself deep into Marley. I remember at one point pulling out of her by now very wet pussy and raising myself up her body so I could let her taste her wetness. A couple of minutes of this and I resumed my former position between her legs which were once more atop of my shoulders. Building up a head of steam I knew it wouldn't be much longer now before the inevitable happened. And so it was a few strokes later when I felt my seed gush into her, no condoms for us. I slowed to a halt and relaxed on top of Marley's body where we kissed and enjoyed one another's closeness for a few moments. As we parted I passed her some tissues and when she had finished I instructed her that it was her duty as my sub to clean up my cock and balls. I have to say she did a wonderful (and arousing) job slurping up the combination of our juices.

The next few minutes we spent in one another's arms enjoying just being close, as I said earlier she does like her cuddles and so do I.

In the next part I will be describing our D/S experiment so here are a few more pics to whet your appetite.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Awards

zappagolf

I was planning to post the next part of this today.  However, i have just had a very long and difficult conversation with Marley the outcome of which is we have decided to end our 2 year relationship as a D/S couple though we will remain as friends.  As I said at the beginning of this post we live 2500 miles apart and can only meet a couple of times a year and this is the main reason for our split. 

We have agreed however, that I should complete the posting of our last meeting together and she will be adding her version when I have completed mine. 

So I will be posting the next part tomorrow when I am hopefully more in the mood.  I don't really want to be selecting pics and remembering that day at the moment.

Watch this space.

Awards

zappagolf

I thought it was now time we got down to what was arguably our primary reason for being there. The thing that brought us together in the first place. The opportunity to further our experiment into D/S. And so it was that I had the honour of fitting Marley with her Sub's collar. This is a band of woven leather about 8mm diameter with a chrome clasp. When not wearing it as a collar she can double it and wear it around her wrist so she has a constant reminder of her master. We had of course discussed at length what we wanted to do and I knew Marley was keen to experiment with restraint and impact play. And so I instructed her to pass me her “Toybox”. A casual inspection revealed:

Several lengths of nylon cord.

A number of strong clothes pegs.

A range of twist ties, made from a flexible metal core with blue plastic outer cover.

Tiger balm.

Vicks Menthol gel.

Two vibrators, one small/pink and one larger/purple one.

A lubrication gel.

I asked her if she would prefer to be restrained face up or down, but she said as her Dom it was my decision. And so I instructed her to lie face down and spread her arms and legs. Then taking 4 lengths of cord I tied her limbs to each corner of the bed. Although she was held down, the cords were not so tight as to mark her body and also allowed her some small movement. I should point out to anyone who is thinking of experimenting with DS, it is essential that both of you have complete trust in one another. Marley was now extremely vulnerable, at my mercy you could say. However, although she knew I was about to inflict pain upon her, she was safe in the knowledge that I would not abuse her trust and would honour our safe words.

As with our first meeting I started with some hand spanking after reminding her of our safe words, (green, amber and red). Checking that she was ok and ready to proceed my next step was to use my belt on her butt. This is a leather belt about 1 1/2” wide which I used double. I started with a few light taps, gradually increasing the impact whilst checking Marley was still ok. Once I had a measure of the intensity she was happy with I switched the angle and the spread of the blows. Sometimes across one cheek sometimes across both together. Swinging my belt from one side of the bed or the other, occasionally vertically up her body to form a cross like pattern on her lovely buttocks. You can see for yourself from the pics I have attached. At times I instructed Marley to count the strokes out loud. After a few minutes with the belt I switched to a length of the cord which I expected her to find more stinging, but to my surprise she said the belt was much more of a challenge for her and so I left the cord and looked for something else. That was when I spied the blue twist ties mentioned above. Taking the longer one I gave Marley a stroke across her buttocks and for the first time I heard her groan aloud. A couple more strokes brought further groans from her so I asked if she was ok and she said no she wasn't and it was clear to me that the twists ties were an amber for her maybe bordering on red. With this in mind I decided to stop using them and called a stop to our impact play for the day. Taking some of the lube I spread it across her reddened buttocks to ease her stinging. Next I untied her from the restraints and she sat up and we had some more cuddle time.

TBC

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Awards

zappagolf

When we had both “got our composure back” I suggested that Marley might like to put on a little show for me while I videoed the action. BTW the resulting video is about 9 mins long and I will need to split into smaller parts before I can post it. Watch this space. Anyway she began by taking some of the clothes pegs and clipping them to her nipples and pussy lips. Next she used the purple vibrator to masturbate though I told her not to cum unless I said it was ok. As I enjoyed the show I decided to join in and walking over to her side of the bed put my once more hardened cock into her mouth. Although a little uncomfortable because of the position I was able to fuck her mouth and twist the pegs on her nipples as she played with her pussy. To complete the show I decided to once more get between her legs and fuck her. This was more difficult than I thought and after a couple of minutes I had to put down the tablet I was using to record and concentrate on the job in hand, or rather job in pussy.

Well I am sure I don't need to explain that the outcome of this was rather similar to our earlier action. And so it was that a few minutes later we were both under the covers enjoying some more “cuddle time”.

TBC

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Awards

zappagolf

Some of the pics above are stills from the video and they became blurred as the action hotted up.  Hope this doesn't spoil your enjoyment.  Look out for my final part tomorrow.  Marley has promised to add her version shortly after.

Awards

LeeT

Give it to her, ZappaGolf !

Give it to her HARD !

LeeT

• Like 1

Awards