Welcome To The Cuckold Dating Community

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

Wifey1671

cuckold HELP me!!!

Wifey1671

Writing this post again as I seemed to have lost or deleted the last one somehow. 

I need some help getting my wife’s, wifeys confidence back. She wont come on the site no longer and post so I’ve taken over her page for now.

She was let down by a bull a few times and has now lost all confidence. I’ve attached the last picture she sent her bull of what she brought for him! 

We’ve talked about maybe visiting a club. Shes full of fuckery, loves sex, cock, being naughty and  being a slut. She is a LOT of fun!! 

Can anyone help me get her confidence back and let my wife know how hot she is...

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Awards

AliUKBull

Gorgeous photo, love the stockings/holdups, her lingerie is very sexy indeed with bra definitely showing of her breasts. Very gorgeous body as well, amazing curves all in the right places. Shame about the previous bull, but you certainly have a stunning wife 😍

Edited by AliUKBull
  • Like 1

Awards

ianlincs1285

Stunning hope she gets her mojo back, love to see more her and any new Bull would be proud of such a hot wife.

• Thanks 1

Awards

Spikey

WOW super hot 😀

• Like 1

Awards

MisterR

Cracking body, bet it looks great minus the lingerie

• Like 1

Awards

male_dominator

I did post in the lost / deleted topic of yours so here goes again - 

No confidence should be lost by your stunning wife. The bull who messed her around is clearly not all there and more fool him for missing out on entertaining your very hotwife.

Her figure is ridiculously hot and her choice of lingerie is simply spectacular - I keep viewing her pictures and what a reaction she has on me. Lingerie pictured is exactly what I choose for her.

So Mrs Wifey take no note of the bull that messed you around and take note of me and other bulls who know what we’re talking about........ you are the meaning of the word hotwife.

A note for Mr Wifey - maybe you need to arrange with me for you and your wife to come for a drink with me. Have a chat, a drink and see where it goes. We’re only half an hour from each other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Enigma63

She looks stunning - the so called bull is an idiot and not worthy of the name to miss out on such a lovely looking lady

• Thanks 1

Awards

dabs999

I'm at a loss to understand how any bull that had the privilege of being invited to service such a gorgeous sexy hotwife could possibly let her down. Only wish I had the equipment to help.

• Like 1

Awards

Wifey1671

Thanks for all the comments 😃😃

I’ll show and pass all too wifey!! 

Hopefully one day she’ll feel ready again, fingers crossed 🤞 

Few more of my hot wifey 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 9

Awards

Oralfix76

God she looks absolutely stunning!! The Bull who has messed her around is a dick, I would quite happily bang her into next week! 😉x

• Thanks 1

Awards