Tinycockkevin

cuckold Wife loves humiliating me

Tinycockkevin

My wife took these pics of me the other night and told me she was going to show them to some of our friends. But wasn’t going to tell me who. She wants me to try and figure it out by how they act around me. I know they will be laughing at me for sure. And telling all our friends that I have a tiny micro penis. So humiliating I love it. 

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

littlewily

My new hg’s friends have seen mine and my ex hw friends knew I was tiny and couldn’t satisfy her, she even fucked one of their ex husbands. 

ep46wksp

lol

did she say if they are male or female?

jonlou

Though sometimes Lou gets apologetic about it, when she was 'going out with the girls' regularly (and even way before that ) she absolutely loved humiliating me ! She has taken me to meet one guy she was fucking (with all of his mate's there) at a pub where she worked. A guy named Joe rang her at home (more than once) and when he knew i was there asked her questions like what under wear she was going to have on for him later etc; making sure she gave detailed answers, which she loved ! She hinted to my best friend and his girlfriend what she was up to, whilst i could only stand there and cringe ! The list goes on, but i must confess that generally speaking i love it ! In fact it was my idea for her to lock my cock before we went out for dinner and for her to wear the key on a necklace in full view, and even though she had a bit of a panic attack initially i know it turned her on when we bumped into somebody she knew from work; and she loved it just as much when again i was locked with the key in full view whilst we went shopping at our regular supermarket , and i loved it because a black guy noticed the key and looked at me with a big grin on his face ! 

• Like 2