Welcome To The Cuckold Dating Community

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

FrustratedMichelle

hotwife First photos of me

FrustratedMichelle

Hey everyone. So... I been having some fun the last cpuple of months or so with some young, fit hung guys in front of my very mild cuckold husband. Last week i had my first encounter with a black guy who wants to meet regularly. I'm not complaining 🙂

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 10

Awards

Kam88

you lucky girl Michelle and an even luckier husband! not so frustrated anymore?? :p

• Like 1

Awards

FrustratedMichelle

I won't be frustrated if i can have this regularly 😉 I'm so glad my husband has a tiny dick. If he didn't I probably wouldn't be having so much fun now 😀

Awards

panty licker

That certainly a great cock you’re sucking.  Any more pictures please

• Like 1

Mr Flirty

Hello & welcum Michelle looking very hot ;)

• Like 1

Awards

bernie1201r

You two look so good together 

• Like 1

CuckLife4me

Lucky you, or should that be lucky him lol Lucky all three I'd say. Fantastic pictures too.

• Like 1

davidgh1986

Wow great pictures you look to be enjoying yourself alot LOL

• Like 1

Awards

admin

I bet that cock felt good inside - what a beautifil big cock

• Like 2

Awards

FrustratedMichelle

Thank you everyone for your comments. It felt amazing in my mouth and in my pussy. He really knew how to please a woman. We will be meeting regularly so there will be a lot of photos and videos to share with you. 😍😍 xx 

• Like 1

Awards