Welcome To The Cuckold Dating Community

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

JadesCuckold

cuckold Black Clubs in Leeds

JadesCuckold

Hi, does anyone know if any predominantly black nightclubs/bars in Leeds?

We're a cuckold couple and my partner has had sex with a number of both black and white men. White men have mostly been a disappointment lacking both size and stamina. It's easy to find black guys for her to fuck both in swingers clubs and on fab but she enjoys going out and meeting ordinary black men that she gets to like, that she fancies and being "pulled" by them.

She went on holiday with her friend recently and met a great black guy that she really liked and she took him to the beach halfway through the night and let him bend her over a rock and fuck her. Unfortunately although he's from the UK he lives too far away to become a regular.

The perfect situation would be for her to meet a guy to become a regular lover that would be content to have a white fwb.

Are there any black clubs in Leeds that a white couple would be accepted and safe or where a couple of white girls could go alone safely to meet black men?

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Like 12

Awards

luger666

From a fellow cuckold couple, have to say that is a very sexy pic, can imagine she looks amazing having sex, being stretched by a nice big black cock :)

• Like 2

Awards

JadesCuckold

She really does Luger and nothing brings me greater pleasure than knowing she's having a great night with a black guy who is so much better built than I am and who is way better than me in bed.

I love to see her satisfied.

Awards

JadesCuckold

This was her with her last white bull last weekend. He was a nice guy but partly the reason she's decided to stick with black guys. He was no bigger than me and she needs men that can stretch her properly.

Hidden Content

Awards

tommo1212

wow she is hot .... would luv to  give her my 6 inch girth... again and again..

Awards

JadesCuckold

Anyone have any suggestions for Black clubs in Leeds?

Awards

luger666
12 hours ago, JadesCuckold said:

This was her with her last white bull last weekend. He was a nice guy but partly the reason she's decided to stick with black guys. He was no bigger than me and she needs men that can stretch her properly.

Hidden Content

:( can't see the pic

Awards

JadesCuckold
On 9/20/2018 at 1:20 PM, luger666 said:

:( can't see the pic

Sorry Luger, I posted the wrong one. Have 2 more!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 14

Awards

h0rnyuk

what a stunner, would be great to see you guys posting regularly

Awards

blondewife

Very nice. Love to see a wife lying with her legs open taking her lover's cock. Please do show us more.

• Like 2