Welcome To The Cuckold Dating Community

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

littlewily

cuckold couple So, how many cucks suck her lovers cocks?

littlewily

Time for some honesty guys.  Have you ever sucked a bulls cock?

I haves loads of times with loads of her different bulls and lovers.  I truly enjoy it as I’m bi and  will bottom for them as well.

I’m just curious as to what my fellow cucks do. 

Spikey

Yes I have and do, she likes to see me suck cock and get them hard for her . I am a bi bottom as well 

• Like 1

Awards

Her.fan84

She had me start by cleaning her lover after he watched me clean her.  Said I had missed some I looked over at him and he was holding his cock out.  She said get going,  I did as she wished and she loved it.  Over the years I have also grown to love sucking cock but have only bottomed for her and her strap-on so far. First time was back in 1994.

• Like 1

littlewily

This is so nice to hear from honest guys who will suck cock. Funny thing is most men don’t admit they have bi tendencies, not the macho thing to admit I suppose.  I think it’s important to be honest with yourself and others, you can still be a man and enjoy having sex with men.

so come on guys, let’s hear from more of you. 👍

CuckLife4me

I have done yes. My wife says she likes to see me sucking her Dom & says it really turns her on. When I have done It I have enjoyed the humiliation side really. I don't consider myself bi but I suppose I must be 10% as I like to clean both of them after they finish, 

• Like 2

dabs999

I have sucked cock but not in front of her but I'd love to if I had the opportunity

Awards

gandl57

I have sucked her lovers cock before and after he has fucked her

• Like 1

gweasel

I love sucking my wife's lovers' cocks! I do not consider myself as Bi but I do love cock! And being told to do it just increases the pleasure for me.

• Like 1

chrissycuck

Yes I have... several of her Bulls