coupleoxford

cuckold couple Who else knows?

coupleoxford

Being a cuckold or hotwife is often very personal and private but does anyone else know about your lifestyle?

I know my wife has told several of her friends, I only know two for sure.

One is a wife and mom who's a very good friend of hers but who's going through a difficult period in her marriage due to her husbands lack of sex drive and so my wife told her about the lifestyle and how I'm happy being a cuck. She doesn't find it easy to raise the subject around me but she has a few times and I've just encouraged her to test the water with her hubby because she might be surprised, it isn't that uncommon and can be a great experience for a husband, especially if he has a low sex drive and feels pressure to perform himself.

Another is a single mom who's more of a party girl and she finds it much easier to raise the subject around me, usually if she's over for a girls night and after a few drinks she'll enjoy taunting me with things like how they should hit the town and find a couple of real men

• Like 4

Awards

MisterR

Loads of my mates know I am a bull 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

coupleoxford

Probably easier and more common for a bull since it's less taboo. I man who likes to bed married women, that's probably quite common and accepted. Less common for a woman to be open about it I think or I may be wrong.

• Like 1

Awards

MisterR

But the vanilla crowd are always shocked when i say hubby encourages it and often watches 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Jimsunnie

I think it is always especially horny to bed the wife in the marital bed while hubby sits watching - just glorious

• Like 4

Awards

NEsinglecuck

No one knows, but there's a load of women I'd really get off on if they knew. Few of the girls from work for sure. 

Awards

littlewily

Quiet a few people know I’m a cuck.  Most of my close friends, some she used to fuck on a regular basis.  Her Mother, sisters and all her friends.  She was very open and honest about her being the hot wife and myself the bi small cocked premature ejaculation Chuck who loves wearing panties and stockings. One of her freinds  used to love teasing me about my cock size and how crap I was as a lover, she even used to make me show her my small cock so she could laugh, and get me t show her what panties I was wearing that day.  To be honest I absolutely loved it. 

• Like 3

littlewily

Oh I forgot!  Her boss knew so did his wife, and anyone she worked with, , her best friends uncle as she was fucking him for years. And anyone else she could tell to humiliate me, not complaining I loved it. 

• Like 3

jeanswatcher

Nobody knows about us with the exception of our daughter who has a good idea......unfortunately

• Like 3

littlewily

I’ve got a new girlfriend and everyone she knows knows I’m her cuck.  She was a hot wife to her ex husband (who now lives with his boyfriend, they’re a great couple, and we all get on great 😉).

Well we both met and she’s 6ft in bare feet, great body, pretty face brunette and very Dom, I’m 5ft 2in, 3 and a half inch cock fully hard, cum very very fast, bi cd and slight build and very submissive, and it shows.  We were meant for each other.  Well all her friends, colleagues and her parents know she cuckolded her ex and they do me too.  It’s a fantastic  relationship and we are both very happy 😃.  She has four long term lovers all married so no  complications for her, she also loves internet hook ups and one night stands on nights out.  I’m happy to clean and serve her and her bulls/lovers  it’s a win win. 

• Like 2