Welcome To The Cuckold Dating Community

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

jetset17

I'm new here and am probably one of those many husbands who would love to share my wife with another guy or guys. I just think it's the right time for my Mrs to experience more than I can give her.

I love to see her chatting to guys and sometimes she is a little flirty too. This must be a first stage as I understand it and a good holiday always seem to bring out the best in her. 

Last year we went to Turkey, an adults only hotel and we had a great time... first time without word not permitted! One day I went scuba diving and my wife stayed on the boat. While I was gone she starting talking to a guy from our hotel and they really hit it off. When I got back on board I watched them at the bar continuing to flirt and chat to each other ..... it was so good to watch and my imagination when into overdrive. Nothing else happened but I thought this must a way into being a cuck of the future!

Next week we fly to Corfu and I'm hoping for the same. I'm thinking if I could get her to the right bar, club or beach that may help too. So my question is this ....  Any suggestions please on where to go on the island, or for that matter in general how I maybe able to build on the success of last year. 

All comments and suggestions welcome ..... thanks!

douriosippos

i wish you could come nearby to me! 

zappagolf

Maybe next time you should think about Cyprus, where I can promise you a hot time.

Awards

jetset17

Thanks guys. No luck in Corfu so Salonika and Cyprus are on the list for next time!

douriosippos

Ok it would b nice if you will visit next time Salonica.

JasonD

Or if you prefer, there's always fun at home in the UK 😉