luger666

cuckold couple Alison needs a new boyfriend

luger666

Hi,

Well Mrs L is looking for a new boyfriend again, as we have been let down by what was a potentially good match. Annoyingly, he never got in touch to say he couldn't meet anymore, so we were just left waiting. If he had, that would have been fine as we know situations can change. Still, was fun while it lasted.

So, as before, Alison is very keen to have a well endowed regular boyfriend (to meet maybe every couple of months or more if suits everyone) to satisfy her needs as she needs more than my small cock to satisfy her. We have met a few bulls over the years and have quite a few threads on this site documenting this, so you can see we are genuine. 

Alison is a very sexy, attractive, naughty and easy going fun person and is looking for a boyfriend who will treat her with respect, satisfy her passion in the bedroom and explore new erotic adventures with her and me her cuckold husband. 

As mentioned any prospective boyfriend needs to be well endowed as my cock is not big enough for her and she likes to tell me this while she is being fucked. She normally makes me wear stockings, sexy underwear to show I am the cuck. She also likes me to suck her bulls cock and keep him nice and hard while they kiss.

So if any of that sounds of interest, please message us with a body and cock pic and let us know what your ideas would be for a first meet. That way we can see if we will be compatible as it is better to establish that early on for everyone.

Also, here are a couple of pics of what you would be enjoying:

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Awards

MisterR

I was in Bristol this weekend

Awards

Mr Flirty

Thats a shame Alison, if I was closer Id love to be keep you cumpany ;), good luck ;)

wish i was knelt behind you in those panties right now ;)

Awards

AliUKBull

Hello, a shame about your situation. Well I've sent a message with pictures let me know if you're interested or not would be great to sort something out genuine single guy here and don't mess around.

Awards

ranger69

Hi there

I hope that you find  a regular bull.

Best of luck

Awards

luger666

Found these couple of pics, thought you might like:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 13

Awards

1ontowatch
16 hours ago, luger666 said:

Found these couple of pics, thought you might like:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Please tell Mrs Luger to stop teasing us ( not )

Awards

JackUK33

does mrs Luger likes young fit bulls? I'm 23y old student with nice big cock. Hit me up if u are interested :)

Awards

Joe

Wow!

Awards

lickmidick2002

Happy to help 😁😉

FIND OUT WHO WANTS TO START

A CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP

WITH YOU TODAY

POST YOUR DATING ADVERT FOR FREE

CLICK HERE