ranger69

Great stockings and love the message on the panties

Awards

Morkandmindy

This picture was taken not long after she arrived at his house.

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

• Like 5

Awards

Morkandmindy
Just now, Morkandmindy said:

This picture was taken not long after she arrived at his house.

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

You can just catch her ankle bracket at the bottom of the pic. 😍😍

Awards

Jammydodga

I can honestly say Ranger ( bad I know ) but I didn’t notice till I got the sexy lady upstairs 🙈

As you can see, above she had more on her mind than me admiring her Stocking tops!!

And then when I finally did realise it was too late as she stole my attention again

Awards

Jammydodga

Hidden Content

• Like 6

Awards

Jammydodga

Hidden Content

• Like 5

Awards

Jammydodga

Now this is a much better pic of that lovely symbol of her new found role and clearly loving every inch of it... If only you could hear the moans..... 😉

Hidden Content

• Like 6

Awards

Jammydodga

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 7

Awards

flyguy2006

Wow hot pics Jam. Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

ranger69
8 hours ago, Jammydodga said:

I can honestly say Ranger ( bad I know ) but I didn’t notice till I got the sexy lady upstairs 🙈

As you can see, above she had more on her mind than me admiring her Stocking tops!!

And then when I finally did realise it was too late as she stole my attention again

I'm glad you are enjoying her, and vice versa.  Just wish I was young enough to be of interest to her.

Awards