ding59

fantastic thread... and what a journey you are all on!!

Excellent

• Like 1

h0rnyuk

looking forward to the sexy updates!

Awards

Morkandmindy

I think Mindy is plotting a visit to Jammy on Tuesday night if I’m not mistaken 🤪🤪😜😜

• Like 3

Awards

Jammydodga

Ok, sorry for the delay.. Ok, where to start.....

Well not many photos this time as you can see from the few already posted I had my hands occupied most of the time 🤗

So I arrived in good time at the airport to grab the little lady and was greeted by Morning hard nipples clearly poking out from under a tight white t... I bet customs loved every minute I know I certainly couldn’t wait to get my hands on the ladies

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

• Like 2

Awards

Jammydodga

Circumstances made it so I had to use the van, which as I found out was to my benefit.

Now Mrs M by her own admission never really liked sucking cock till she got hold of mine and now she can’t get enough of it and would suck it all day if she could.. (Well the 1.5hour trip home, she never wasted a minute ) Id tell her if we were coming up on a truck or another van but she wouldn’t stop. I even slowed down a few times so they could see in which only made her try to take more in.. 🤗🤗

By the time I got her home she was positively soaked through.. Her jeans clearly displaying the fruits of her labours. 😂

• Thanks 1

Awards

Jammydodga

We got in the house and she told me flat out I just need you to fuck me hard. I need to cum. 

Well my thought was, if cucky is having to suffer then it would be rude of me to let his wife not have the experience she deserves and after seeing her tease me on the way home. I knew just how I was going to do that

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

Awards

Jammydodga

What you don’t see here is her tied to the door from above, her legs bound in brace. A g-spot vibrator inside her and a wand on her clit...

The look on her face was priceless as I removed her clothes and placed her hands into the restraints.. The almost fear and need overwhelming her. And when her orgasm neared and I denied it, furthering her out right lust and the pleading started. 

She was mine, that’s when the writing came out, she begged me for my cock, to cum and she got neither at this point.

Instead she got the rest of her body teased and her pussy denied, then teased, then denied over and over again. By the time I allowed her to cum her legs almost buckled... 🤗

We then spent the next few hours, fucking before family came crashing in and I had to take off to the hospital..But bless her. To cheer me up sent me a stunning pic of her still in my bed waiting for me if I got back before cucky came to collect her

Roll on Tuesday night to finish what was started ....

Hidden Content

Awards

imrans

Stunning.

Thanks Jammy, incredible experience, loving the sound clip, pics and vids!

Hope Tuesday goes well and can't wait for more :) 

creampie eater 20 m uk

Loving this tread :)

imrans

Guys, any updates?