Morkandmindy

Decided to move this thread here as it seems more appropriate than in the dating section.

Well its been a while to reply to this topic but we had a road trip to Nottingham and met up with jammydodga in a busy bar. 

We'd been mailing on here for a while and Mindy liked him so we thought we would exchange numbers and he and Mindy started messaging each other. We all seemed to click pretty well and were on the same wave length which helped. So off we went to notts.

Mindy asked for my help to get ready for her date and I was only too oblige. Some sexy lingerie, hold up stockings and skyscraper heels all finished off with a gorgeous little black dress. She looked amazing.

Its always awkward meeting somebody for the first time but after a couple of drinks, I left them together. Mindy wasn't sure if she was going through with it as yet, but I said if she wants me in the room or not the choice is hers if she goes ahead.

Anyway I buggered off and left them to it. I got a text some time later saying that all was good and that they were going back to our room. 

So there I was out alone. Had a wonder round notts for a while with all sorts of things going through my head. It was well after midnight and I hadn't heard from her so I went back to the room and went in. They were both on the bed and looked up at me. I apologised and went downstairs to the bar whilst they finished up. After about half an hour Mindy text and said to come up. 

It was amazing listening to her replay her evening g for me whilst I licked her to yet another juicy orgasm. She was on cloud nine for the who!me of the next day. I'm not small downstairs but apparently he's got a lovely cock which he certainly knew how to use. 

Now I must point out that we have never met up again with someone after an initial meet, but there was no way Mindy wasn't sampling that cock again........

But that's a whole different story..............

To be continued???..,........

• Like 2

Awards

Morkandmindy

Update 

We decided to start looking again for someone for Mindy to enjoy and I’ve gotta say we kinda hit the jackpot. We met Phil from on here and he and Mindy really hit it off. (See my advert in main forums) 

They have since met up again and I dropped her off at a hotel he had booked. She was again dressed to impress although it was only a coat that covered her sexy lingerie and as I dropped her off she casually removed her panties and placed them in my mouth 🤪🤪 I was shocked and in heaven. The drive home hadn’t my brain in overdrive lol. I got some updates throughout the night and again in the morning whilst on my way to pick her up.

she was dressed reallly sexy and I got out off the car to help her with her suitcase she gave me a great smile and a lovely kiss.

we pulled next to his van as he was straight off to work and said hi, he gave Mindy a bit of a smooch in front of me which again sent my brain into overdrive. We went shopping and Mindy was on cloud nine all day, telling me all the details of what they had done. It kept us both horny all day and once back in the bedroom she recounted their time together whilst she kept edging me. We were talking about it for about 2 hours and she was edging me the whole time. By the time in cane it was super intense and one of the best I’ve ever experienced. 

She now has her own hotwife travel case and teases me that if I see it not there when I get home from work then I will know that she’s off over to see him and not to wonder where she is 🤪🤪.

she also has a hotwife fund now that she uses to buy lingerie, stockings etc that she will only wear when with him. It certainly makes our shopping trips more entertaining when she will ask me if I think he will like some particular lingerie etc or if I say that’s nice, she might ask me if I think he would like her in it?  🤪🤪

I can honestly say that sharing Mindy has made our relationship rock solid and brought us closer together than ever before and I would like to thanks him for that.

Unfortunately he is unwell at the minute and she (and I) is missing seeing him and his big cock. We are still in touch though and hope to Meet up soon when he is feeling better. She certainly sees him as a long term lover which we are both more than happy with. Life is good !!!!!

I believe Jammydodga will post a pic of Mindy arriving at his hotel room! 

• Like 2

Awards

Jammydodga

Nice documentation of the delights your stunning wife has brought to the table so far.. Just thought you might like to see the view I got after she walked in, in that long coat.....

• Like 8

Awards

h0rnyuk

What a beautiful lady, stunning

Looking forward to hearing more!

• Like 1

Awards

Lustman

Can't wait to hear more of your horny adventures, Mindy sounds like a fabulously sexy Hotwife

Lustman

• Like 1

Morkandmindy

Thanks for that. I’m sure jammydogga will confirm that she is indeed. 

Making me hard remembering what she had on under the coat 🤪🤪🤪

• Like 1

Awards

Lustman

Yes always a horn inducing outfit. She certainly looks hot in it

Lustman

• Like 1

Jammydodga
3 hours ago, Lustman said:

Can't wait to hear more of your horny adventures, Mindy sounds like a fabulously sexy Hotwife

Lustman

She’s absolutely smoking hot... And naughty to boot.

So let me rewind a little.. Obviously things developed from the advert and mork, passed me his wife’s number so we could text ( which very quickly became sexting ) 

One thing became clear was it was still early days for the both and lots of nerves, so the day came for us all to meet. No preconceptions, just see what happens.

Obviously all parties in this world have experienced the no shows, last minute wobblers. So when I walked into the chosen bar and saw how stunning Mindy was I was a little taken aback.

A few drinks later and both mine and Mindy’s nerves had clearly vanished as she very confidently told “hubby” to vanish.

We found a quiet corner and the attraction flowed. She is an amazing kisser and her hands. Well let’s just say she felt up my leg. Looked at me and said “ I want that now”

• Like 3

Awards

flyguy2006

Wow...loving the story so far Jamma. Look forward to hearing what else happened.

• Thanks 1

Jammydodga

Naturally I had to repay the favour and slid a hand up her ( I thought ) tights. And found stocking tops. As every hot wife should have on. The warmth of her thighs  had my Cock straining for release. 

( Guess that’s why all you Cucky’s like a cage. 😂 )

So anyway Mindy texted Hubby and we were off. Walking to her hotel she asked if I minded that hubby wouldn’t be there. My reply I was here for her and it’s her choice.. With that she grabbed hold of my arm right and we strolled into the hotel like a couple..

The quizzical look from the fella on reception made the trip in the lift very enjoyable.

Mindy sticks in your mind and clearly he remembered checking her and hubby in.. Clearly I wasn’t him. 😂

The loft doors closed and boom we were on each other hand and tongues all over the place and it was here I got my first proper feel of her very wet and juicy pussy. Yum!!

• Like 2

Awards