Welcome To The Cuckold Dating Community

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

LeeT

bull The Stages In An Afternoon's Fun (3)

subsissytv

That is a great pic of a great situation.

Awards

LeeT

Thanks, SubSissyTV !

"Miss X" can (and does) take a hell of a fucking !  

Sometimes, like above, it's just me and her boyfriend - sometimes it's 6 or 7 guys and we just fuck her until none of us have any cum left to give.

She never really knows how many guys as she is always blindfolded, usually restrained and sometimes gagged so if we get bored with her cunt and start DPing her or just fucking her arse she can't even tell us to stop !

Fun evenings !

👹

====

But, with a comment, my afternoon moves on ......

If I start to flag a bit - and if he isn't a total sissy, I usually get the babe's partner to have a bit of a whack at her too so I can catch my breath ..........

Here's Sophia getting a bit of spit-roasting. It's me in her cunt and the guy whose cock she's sucking is not her partner - but someone we met in a Swinger Club ....

17/25

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

• Like 1

Awards

troublez_us

Wow Sophia seems like a wild one and hot too

LeeT

Hi Troublez_US ! Thanks for commenting !

I was starting to despair for this thread, over 2 weeks since the last comment - and 8 snaps left !

Sophia certainly was hot and wild ! She really loved sex in whatever form it arrived ....... MF, MFM, MMF, Group ... She just parted her thighs and partied down !

😀

=

But what is happening in MY fun afternoon ?

Well,  sometimes I just have to have a break !

If a babe's partner is up for it - I will watch HIM shag her cunt for a bit ........

Here Peter gives it, hard and deep, to the already well rammed cunt of his partner Jane, while I watch, get my breath back and get ready for my next turn between those long and nicely spread legs ! 

18/25

Hidden Content

• Like 2

Awards

zappagolf

Just for a moment Lee I thought you had "let your hair down".

You need a breather now and then at your age.

Great series like all of your posts.

Awards

LeeT

Thanks, Zappagolf !

I am glad you have noticed that in the shots I AM in, there are two pink things moving rhythmically - and the other one is my head !!

==

After my "breather" it's always good to ease back into the fucking while the babe is still sweating on someone else's cock .........

Here, Kath gets me "back up to speed" without dismounting from the stiff, thrusting rod of her hubby, Mark ....

😀😮😀

19/25

Hidden Content

• Like 2

Awards

Joy87
On 6/16/2018 at 5:19 AM, LeeT said:

Hi Troublez_US ! Thanks for commenting !

I was starting to despair for this thread, over 2 weeks since the last comment - and 8 snaps left !

Sophia certainly was hot and wild ! She really loved sex in whatever form it arrived ....... MF, MFM, MMF, Group ... She just parted her thighs and partied down !

Hidden Content

=

But what is happening in MY fun afternoon ?

Well,  sometimes I just have to have a break !

If a babe's partner is up for it - I will watch HIM shag her cunt for a bit ........

Here Peter gives it, hard and deep, to the already well rammed cunt of his partner Jane, while I watch, get my breath back and get ready for my next turn between those long and nicely spread legs ! 

18/25

Hidden Content

Great fuck indeed! What of bending on your knees on the floor next time? I think it would be better...

LeeT

Hi Joy87 !

Thanks for the comment !

These photos are just a collection so that I can show off !!! 😁 and to illustrate the various things and positions you can get into when you spend some fun time with a hot babe !

Believe me, Sophia took it each and every way it is possible for a babe to take it - and was disappointed when she had fucked us both to a standstill ! The snap in this thread was to illustrate a particular way .....

That said, I broke both my kneecaps in an accident a few years back. They are fixed, but they can hurt, so I have to be a bit careful about kneeling on a hard surface - particularly if that is behind a babe and I am stoking her furnace !

==

In the thread, it was time for a nice "sit-down" .......

Heartbreakingly, or perhaps not, that is a good position for me when a hottie then sits on my lap .......

As Stella found out, even with a curvy babe, my cock can go really d-e-e-e-e-p !

🙄🙄

20/25

Hidden Content

• Like 2

Awards

Joy87
2 hours ago, LeeT said:

Hi Joy87 !

Thanks for the comment !

These photos are just a collection so that I can show off !!! 

Hidden Content

and to illustrate the various things and positions you can get into when you spend some fun time with a hot babe !

Believe me, Sophia took it each and every way it is possible for a babe to take it - and was disappointed when she had fucked us both to a standstill ! The snap in this thread was to illustrate a particular way .....

That said, I broke both my kneecaps in an accident a few years back. They are fixed, but they can hurt, so I have to be a bit careful about kneeling on a hard surface - particularly if that is behind a babe and I am stoking her furnace !

==

In the thread, it was time for a nice "sit-down" .......

Heartbreakingly, or perhaps not, that is a good position for me when a hottie then sits on my lap .......

As Stella found out, even with a curvy babe, my cock can go really d-e-e-e-e-p !

Hidden Content

20/25

Hidden Content

Great position indeed mate! She is really enjoying it from her expression (y)

LeeT

I am a boaster, Joy87, but I don't think it's really boasting to claim that all the babes I get to meet enjoy it !

They are there to get a fucking - and I give them one ! Often, I do them to a pre-arranged scenario - or get asked to include something specific - and I do !

Plus, of course, what hot and willing babe doesn't like a stiff rod as far into her as nature allows ?

==

I am laying down now - and it's great to be straddled !

Here, Denisa, obliges. She's a skinny little thing, so ramming her deep in any position was pretty easy - but she liked me underneath so she could lever her moist but tight little cunt up two or three inches and then slam down all the way while her boyfriend not only had to watch - and also endure my "knowing' looks as she worked herself off on my rod ......

😊

21/25

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Awards