JadesCuckold

cuckold couple First Public Humiliation

JadesCuckold

The picture is a meme of Jade that she jade herself last night. Tonight she  is going to get fucked by another man and last night she went to get a pedicure done for him to enjoy.

When she was there she text me and told me to come to the nail bar as I should be paying for her preparation to get fucked. O wholeheartedly agreed.

I was there in a shot. As soon as I got there and not quietly at all she told me to pick a colour that I thought "he" would like and that would go with the black underwear I bought for her to wear for him that I haven't yet seen her in.

I picked a red one and told her I thought "he" would love that and it would certainly go with the underwear. She said good because "he" loves to suck "my" toes and then she kissed me.

It didn't stop there. She asked me if it turned me on knowing that I wouldn't get to see her in the underwear I'd bought until after "he" had had her. I told her it did.

The girl doing her toes was listening intently and when Jade sent me out to get her a drink apparently the girl picked her phone up and started texting someone with a big smile on her face.

The feeling of being humiliated like that was amazing and my cock just became rock hard!!

This afternoon I am going to check her in at a hotel and hopefully it will be the same person on the desk when she takes her bull up to the room and then after he's fucked her will see me go up for my turn.

If you have any more ideas on how she can publicly humiliate me please comment.

Hidden Content

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

suki_sissycuck

Incredibly horny post!!

When you get there - and of course after he's gone - you should ask the desk to send up a couple of glasses of wine to her room. And I mean say:

'...to my wife's room. She's in room ###... Her ...er... business meeting should be over by now.' :rolleyes:

suki_sissycuck

Alternatively, you could get there before he leaves, ask the desk to ring her room and ask if her 'business meeting' has ended. And get her to ask them if it's you, and tell them to tell you to wait in the foyer. Then when he leaves she can ring down again and ask for you.

I think the desk will work out what's just happened...

ep46wksp

Great post

subsissytv

very nice!

JadesCuckold

Thanks guys. Please keep them coming. Especially with things she can say/do to humiliate me in front of other people.

As I type this I'm sat in a hotel bar. I've just helped my girl get ready to meet another man then she came downstairs to meet him in the bar. I followed a few minutes later got a drink at the bar then sat near them whilst they were having a drink and chatting.

About half way down their drinks she said "Do you want to finish these in the room?"  They stood up and I watched them walk out of the bar to go to the room.

In the time it's taken me to type this I know that he will already have her dress off, her tits out and will be going down on her before he climbs on top of her, pushes his cock inside her (much larger than mine) and gives her the fucking my Princess deserves.

They've fucked before and she told before that he's great in bed.

The photo is one I took just a half hour ago whilst I was helping her dress for her date.

I'm the luckiest man alive. She really is my Princess.

Hidden Content

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

ep46wksp

Great view

She could tell him loudly what a shit fuck you are 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JadesCuckold

I think she's told him something like that before.

ep46wksp

What in the bar whilst your sat a few seats away?

JadesCuckold

Yes, I was about 8 ft away