admin

If you all take the time to tell me what you think about my husbands tiny dicklet? 

I will show you what he did when he watched me with the Bull next to him

It turns me on when real men comment on how pathetic my husbands tackle is - Are you going to turn me on boys?

:D

Hidden Content

• Like 7

Tony77uk

Can you enlarge the picture anymore lol can't quite see husband lol

• Like 1

MisterR

Does he use the weights bench? Looks like he would struggle to lift your skirt!

MisterR

Was it cold? 

admin

It really isn't much to look at is it

Hidden Content

• Like 5

MisterR

I certainly can't think of a suitable adjective, I'm not sure who to pity the most, him for the pathetic excuse for a cock or you as you must of suffered until you found a suitable bull!

• Like 2

admin

He watched me and a friend work on the Bulls cock together

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 12

admin

He was started to play with my pussy and wank his cock so I had to give him a look

Hidden Content

• Like 13

gibbo57

Well yep, its a bit pathetic to say the least, that isn't going to satisfy any hot wife that's in need of a good solid pounding is it? My guess is he wanked himself off while the Bull was unloading his balls into you...?

• Like 1

subsissytv

He should be caged, because he isn't going to satisfy anybody, but himself! 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• 41 Hung Dom Indian Bull in UK

Hello, I'm 41 Dom Indian Hung Bull presently based in U.K. I live in Southampton but I travel/stay all over the UK(on the weekdays).   I’m an IT Professional who has travelled the world. I'm a polished, easy going, patient, non-pushy, funny, well behaved gentleman in real life who likes to try new kinky things with a sexy lady or a couple(nothing too extreme though). I'm married and yes my wife is aware but allows me as I have a High Sex Drive(but she will not be involved).   I p

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Northwest experienced bull

Hello im paul experienced bull based in northwest England Manchester.  Looking for a cuckold couple for long term relationship can cater for any taste or levels of cuckold . Im open honest reliable clean easy to talk to and very experienced able to show newbie couple whos looking for an understanding bull to their needs . Also able to give more experienced couple what they are looking for . If interested look at my profile and get in touch thanks  Paul

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Kent, Bull, seeks Younger 30+ Couple(m-f) On LTR

Kent, s/e Uk, An Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. I expect to confirm, that you a couple, first by messages,( Limited Number ) then will lead to us ( 3 ), all doing a LIVE chat / VOICE phone calls - NOT text based COMMUTATIONS to confirm ready to take the next step. That be an OPEN AIR social meet, to check we all ok about going forward before JOIN YOUR social

• Hampshire bull seeks...

experienced Hampshire bull, looking for a new couple to cuck.. genuine only.

• Bull required for regular meets in Hampshire

I am looking for a regular bull to join myself and my cuck in the Hampshire area. So far I have unfortunately had to weed out too many timewasters. Genuine bulls only please who are looking for a first meet over the next two or three weeks get in contact. Thank you. H x

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• A new Hotwife seeks BBC Bull for first time

I have recently agreed to my husband's request and long time encouragement of becoming a Hotwife and making him my loyal cuckold. He is very knowledgeable in the ways of Cuckoldry where I am very inexperienced.  As this is will be our very first experience, I am looking for a one time meet with my cuck husband present and want to meet the right guy for my first time sleeping with another man. I was raised conservatively and am a bit shy and submissive by nature so am looking for a patient a

• Your wife is hot fix your AC !!! Cool 😎 bull

Been good couple but  At this point, you've gotten so fukd up in the head that you can't even see what's written across your face anymore. Somethings always wrong but you can never figure out how to fix it. Don't worry- your Master sees you clearly and knows just what to do. Seeing right through you like a pane of glass is easy -- Now is the time to relieve yourself of that pesky inner-dialogue once and for all. Surrender and let yourself grow powerless against my inescapable gaze and divine wil

• Lonely virgin bull

I am a Connoisseur of anime, movies and Original Soundtracks. I am a great listener, which is why i love talking to people and never get bored listening to their stories.  I came to this forum to find like minded people who live close to my area and just want to connect and have a good time.  Im also a virgin, so if you are interested in taking my virginity away, feel free to DM me. Cheers!

• Bull needed to cum in my girlfriend (Birmingham)

Hi we are a young couple near the Solihull area of Birmingham looking for a guy (or a few of you) to come and fuck my slutty girlfriend on my birthday 

• Bull Required long term

we are a couple in lancashire looking for a long term Bull (time wasters need not apply) we are photo verified and are paid members of the site we know what we are looking for and the type of person were looking for: 25-55 years old  confident in a positive way, without being boastful or egotistical A sense of humor i.e knows how to make a woman laugh Someone who knows how to treat a woman sexually Respectful - doesn't break any boundaries smoker or non smoker(no Il