sissysallyann

Timewasters Rule

sissysallyann

Hello, as a sissy cuckold, I am amazed at the scale of timewasters we have encountered.  Men who promise much but don't deliver.

My wife likes men who have more than wants in their pants, she like good conversation and chilling, and of course sex, including receiving oral,

I am white she is black and is dominant, so any males who don't like domme women then I'm afraid we are not for you. 

So any male who can be comfortable with a domme, then get in touch.

We do vanilla as well and are sociable.

Of course as the sissy cuckold, I will be obedient.

My wife has a profile on Fetlife.

• Like 3

Awards

Jimsunnie

Timewaters, tell me about it.... As someone who honours an arrangement once made, the no shows, the ones who vanish upon suggesting a phone confirmation... Et etc etc

Awards

offshoreaccount0101

I will second that Jim lost count of the amount of cuck who have contacted me via kik stating their hotwife is aware and promising all sorts only do disappear when you request photo or phone confirmation!!

• Like 1

Spam Admin

Hi

As per our mailshot we have now migrated your personal ad to our new Personals Directory system

https://www.cuckoldforum.net/uk/personals/personal/89-sissysallyann/

Please feel free to login to your Personal Profiles Admin Area to edit your ad and/or to add any photos.

We hope this helps you get lots more views

Good luck with your search!

Admin Team xx

TheMistressWants

We only know too well about timewasters too.  Its very very frustrating.  We are a genuine couple...lived a FemDom lifestyle for over ten years.  During which cuckolding has formed on occasions a key part of servitude for my sissy slave husband.  I cuck in front of him and 'behind his back'.  So...the 'bull' has the best of all worlds.  I will even date them if its just an evening out wanted.  In effect its 'on a plate' with no strings.....but we still have so many unreliable folks.  So...yes...we share your frustration x

Awards

DomingoBull
11 minutes ago, TheMistressWants said:

We only know too well about timewasters too.  Its very very frustrating.  We are a genuine couple...lived a FemDom lifestyle for over ten years.  During which cuckolding has formed on occasions a key part of servitude for my sissy slave husband.  I cuck in front of him and 'behind his back'.  So...the 'bull' has the best of all worlds.  I will even date them if its just an evening out wanted.  In effect its 'on a plate' with no strings.....but we still have so many unreliable folks.  So...yes...we share your frustration x

I'd be happy to restore your faith in reliable bulls if it's "on a plate" mistress 😉 x

Awards

TheMistressWants
31 minutes ago, DomingoBull said:

I'd be happy to restore your faith in reliable bulls if it's "on a plate" mistress

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login
x

Hello you....Oh I know that Domingo...only too well x

Awards

FIND OUT WHO WANTS TO START

A CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP

WITH YOU TODAY

POST YOUR DATING ADVERT FOR FREE

CLICK HERE