truecuck

MY WIFE FUCKS GUY I HATE

426 members have voted

1. 1. should i stop her

• Let her carry on seeing him
    • Ask her stop seeing him
    • Just see what happens

willyr

You have some old followers still about...

• Like 1

littlewily

Only just read the wonderful post, wow she is all women, I’m so envious of you truecuck.  Let’s hope you carry on writing more on her sexual conquests. 😊

99mab
On 10/22/2012 at 12:20 AM, truecuck said:

Nothing so horny as hearing her being dropped off her high heels on the path clicking , the first sight of a used hot hair all over the place lipstick smudged and the smell of sex

The sound of the heels. The smell of cigarette smoke, alcohol and aftershave on her hair, clothes and breath (neither of us smoke) 

That used look - the most exciting sight ever! If you ever want anything from me, NOW is the time to ask 

Smallboy111

You should ask her to stop just so she can tell you NO. Being humiliated like this by an enemy is a good step to learning and accepting that you don't get to choose the cocks your partner fucks and will experience the shame and embarrassment of your wife submitting to him knowing how much it cuts you and excites him. 

Hearing your partner explain that she is addicted to his cock and wants to continue fucking him because he fucks her so good when she verbally humiliates you as he fucks her. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Seduce My Wife

Hi All, My wife and I are heading to south west Wales (Slebech Park Estate), near Haverfordwest, in October. We will be staying for 4 or 5 days in order to do some sight-seeing with a view to maybe moving to the area in a couple of years. I would love to witness someone seducing my wife, perhaps in a local bar, while we were there. She has played with a couple of different guys before, but that was a long time ago. I am desperate to get her interested in fucking another guy again...pre

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Ok, must be neighbour with plenty of time and desi

I have a crazy desire to see someone seducing my difficult wife, building friendship and confidence and slowly push her to a good a deserved fuck with plenty of pleasure, she is not easy or keen for it, but I would love see her moaning this must a build friendship time with regular visits until this happens,  the best candidate must be someone around Hammersmith area with plenty of time for regular visits until the seduction /sex time happened,  if a masseur better if be better for me to observe

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Cuck looking for hot wife to cleanup

Hi looking for a hot wife to dominate me

• Hotwife seeking long term boyfriend

My name is Kirsty and I am the female half of a successful and long standing cuckold marriage. My husband has a very small cock and I have had his blessing over many years to see other men. I have complete freedom to see whoever I want whenever I want which includes overnight stays etc and he even has his own room if I need a friend to stay over. I would like now to have a long term boyfriend to spend time with and have some fun. Local guys only please and I would prefer single men only. 

• Bristol based gent wants your wife

Bristol based new bull looking to meet couples to pay with wives and girlfriends. New to the game and keen to learn..

• Your wife is hot fix your AC !!! Cool 😎 bull

Been good couple but  At this point, you've gotten so fukd up in the head that you can't even see what's written across your face anymore. Somethings always wrong but you can never figure out how to fix it. Don't worry- your Master sees you clearly and knows just what to do. Seeing right through you like a pane of glass is easy -- Now is the time to relieve yourself of that pesky inner-dialogue once and for all. Surrender and let yourself grow powerless against my inescapable gaze and divine wil

• Bull Required long term

we are a couple in lancashire looking for a long term Bull (time wasters need not apply) we are photo verified and are paid members of the site we know what we are looking for and the type of person were looking for: 25-55 years old  confident in a positive way, without being boastful or egotistical A sense of humor i.e knows how to make a woman laugh Someone who knows how to treat a woman sexually Respectful - doesn't break any boundaries smoker or non smoker(no Il

• Your wife/gf pussy is mine now, London

Young black bull in London looking for any sub couple in the area, as my BBC needs to be drained by your wife while your sissy ass who is denied by chastity can only watch and clean up later. I can film it and send it to you if u like. DM where you are and your availability

• Sissy wife wannabe

Hi, I'm experienced sissy slave and seeking a hot wife I can serve and worship, also seeking bulls to play with and generally more experience serving my superiors. Love n kisses 

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Looking for couples exeter area

Looking for couple in the exeter area that would like a voyeur or more, happy to watch, take pics, 3 sum or cuck. No pressure just a bit of fun all round. Get intoch 47 year old guy. CONTACT INFORMATION REMOVED - PLEASE READ FORUM RULES