truecuck

MY WIFE FUCKS GUY I HATE

426 members have voted

1. 1. should i stop her

• Let her carry on seeing him
    • Ask her stop seeing him
    • Just see what happens

truecuck

My wife has been since Christmas been fucking a neighbour who she knows i despise. He is well known in area to be involved in some dodgy deals, drives around in flashy car and never seems to be working. He has not long come out from prison but no one seems know what he actually was convicted of.

He has always had reputation for being mixed up with crime in one way or another.

The problem is she seems to be seeing him more and a lot more often recently. She says he is a great fuck and she loves his cock and his domineering way but it seems hes getting her more and more willing to do things for him, last week he took her to club, where lot his kind seem hang out and im wondering what to expect next.

Whilst I get turned on by her being used by men and pleasing them , Im also thinking I should get her stop seeing him

• Like 2

the joys of being a cuck...

Hornygeordiehubby

Hmm tricky one for you. if its only the sex, and you aren't worried about her safety (from physical harm etc)then personally I would let her know my concerns, and then see how things develop. Do you think he may be considering "passing her around" so to speak, or is it the unknown crime element that worries you?

I hope it works out for you both.x

• Like 1

truecuck

the joys of being a cuck...

sort makes it more exciting lol

truecuck

sort makes it more exciting lol

used by him last night looked red raw and swollen came home with wicked grin, said "Well if you dont like him I certainly do, he certainly knows how to do it, he knows what he is doing with his cock,he made your wife cum 3 times tonite bet thats more than you can do now"

• Like 4

Hornygeordiehubby

Oh fucking hell that's horny!! Looks like his cock, and maybe others he shares with??, is/are winning the discussion.

She looks well fucked in that pic. very well gaped, truly lovely looking

Hidden Content

/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" data-src="https://www.cuckoldforum.net/uk/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png">

carlosfiend

fuck man stop wimpering do your duty and lick her clean taste the seed of an alpha male

• Like 3

limpdick72

cucks don't complaim mate,

your wife chooses which cock and when, just learn to accept it.

she is enjoying herself and that is all that matters.

• Like 3

RoccoT

Let her enjoy the fucking. I'm sure she'll back out if it gets dangerous.

What i'm curious about is what happened at the club? Did his friends get a good feel of your wife? Maybe even more?

• Like 1

ironted82

If I were you, I wouldn't just let her do what she wants with her bull, but I'd also ask for true humiliations, like a pic in wich she is on her kneels sucking his cock and he is showing his finger to you.

• Like 1