twohorny

This is a true, if somewhat difficult story. It happened early October and I

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please login

Hidden Content

• Like 24

macmad

Thanks for sharing these very erotic experiences, they made me very aroused. You're very lucky, she sounds like an amazing woman.

We have the same discussions: it's often discussed as my fantasy but the sopping wet, opened up pussy doesn't lie. You wife's is amazingly opened up, I can see too cocks sliding up there with no problem.

Tell us more please twohorny,thx,great story...

twohorny

How about my wife gives you some more details? She might take a couple of days to come on here but in the meantime feel free to ask her what you'd like to know....

If there's anything you'd like to ask me, or particularly know more details about - again, feel free to ask...

• Like 1

Thanks...

airborne

Hi two horny The idea of you mrs putting her feelings and thaughts on here is a great idea lets hope it is not too long before she gets up the courage to put pen to paper

• Like 2

cuckoldbill

Yes please, luv to hear her account. How she feels when she sees you sucking a nice big cock. (Drives my wife absolutely wild). And how much she likes a strangers cock in her etc etc.

• Like 2

bobbybox

Great story, hard as a rock while reading and dreaming of the same thing, wow.

twohorny

She tells me it's made her very horny that I've put this story on here, I'll let her tell you why. She can also decide if I should put more pics of her on the site... of course if you ask her to tell me to load pics...

• Like 2

samfun

Hello TwoHorny!

Thanks for the great story and pics!

To add my humble opinion:

I think it is great that she gets wet and horny when talking about other guys filling her up. As you describe her, she is a sensual/sexual woman (and judging from the pictures: I mean some one with two piercings on her cunt-lips is likely to be of a sensual/sexual nature!) and it is good that you both can take your relationship and sexuality towards something that you both enjoy.

Make sure you sort out your feelings, nothing worse than the guy that leads the wife to have an affair and then can't cope with it! At the same time, make sure you always have some control, unless you want to end up like a complete wimp-cucky (which is great for those that enjoy that role in life). An open/semi-open relationship requires lots of communication, patience and understanding. If you can manage the dangerous path, then the rewards are obviously great!

Hidden Content

/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" data-src="https://www.cuckoldforum.net/uk/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png">

Best wishes to you and your wife. I look forwards to hearing her side of things and some more pictures

Hidden Content

/emoticons/default_wub.png">

greetings,

sam

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• New North West Based Couple Our Story

Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login We have been married for 10 years together for 12 in total. I the husband have been open to sharing my wife for some time and my wife has known of this for around 3 years now. We previously arranged a meeting with a guy online my wife was all up for it and we even purchased a new outfit for the occasion for her but the guy pulled out at the last

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Social Night, Saturday 31st October

SOCIAL NIGHT, OCTOBER 31st     Have you ever wanted to sit and chat with like minded people, to talk honest and open about the world of cuckold? What makes a bull a bull? is it just about size?  Do you realise a cuck comes in many different variations? A dominant cuck? A sissy cuck?  Do you understand what a hot wife really desires? we can all search the web to find answers, isn't it better to sit and talk with others directly?   COME ALONG TO OUR SOCIAL AND CHAT WITH OTHERS!   It is a

in British Dogging, Cuckold Parties, Tours & Glory Hole

• Essex Friday 23rd October

Gentleman bull travelling to and staying in Essex (Braintree) this Friday.   Please read my profile carefully then PM if I can be of any assistance.  Happy to travel.

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Early 20s couple back and looking

So Becky and I have been away from the website for a while, not the lifestyle just had too much going on to share much about it. We've been on here before but real life very much got in the way, sorry to the people we've lost contact with in that time. I've struggled to sexually satisfy my wife Becky since day 1. She's stood by me every day and never made an issue of it but it wasn't easy for her. After we married her sex drive exploded but my inability to last got worse. It caused confusion a

• New Year Bang - Starting Early.

My many days of Sexmas fell through, not due to offers but something else got in the way.So I am re-planning this as New Year Bang, the exact way I intend to start the next year with.   Tonight, I want to start early. I am hunting for fun so if your free and want to come play PM me and lets have some fun.

• Manchester Last Weekend in October

I am in Manchester for a weekend and looking for a lady to meet up with if your fancy meeting one of your Chatroom Mods let me know. Picture attached from a previous meet, I do enjoy a bit of fun! Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login

• Manchester / NW - October 21st - 25th

Hi Guys ! I have a week in Manchester in October ! If any ladies or couples fancy a meet, let me know ! Your game - played your way ! I am experienced and very much for real - check out my posts ! Lee Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login Hidden Content To view this XXX photo please login

• It happened to me

I thoght I'd let him just for a laugh; I mean I'd been bangin his lady while he watched and wanked I was shocked by my reaction I came!!!! (I am not gay)

in Forum

• Warners Breaks, Hayling Island/early August

Anyone with an eye for the ladies going to the above? Would enjoy arranged meeting with male or couple for possible fun.

• Florida Early March

Visiting Gulf Coast Florida for several days early march. Would love to get my lovely wife involved with a nice respectable VVWE guy (black a bonus) for fun whilst we are there. She genuinely very attractive, slim, fit, very clean, smart and classy. If you are into middle aged women you will almost certainly be attracted to her. Nice unassuming personality. Sexy when aroused. Safe sex only. Me (straight) to be present but not participate. Want to see her enjoying sex with another guy. S