Guest red1001

Protected or Bareback?

Protected or Bareback?  

1,322 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Hotwife ride her Bull's with a Condom or Bareback?

• 100% Bareback
    • 80% Bareback
    • 75% Bareback
    • 60% Bareback
    • 50% Bareback
    • 40% Bareback
    • 25% Bareback
    • 10% Bareback
    • Always a Condom

g007

Great update

there Maverick1

Great pic. would like to see and hear more.

• Like 1

ranger69

A very sexy pic there Maverick.

• Like 1

cat-uk123

Thers no point goint to all the trouble of meeting up with a stud, and then make him cum into a condom, it's all part of it to let another man ejaculate into your wifes pussy, it proves to the cuck thather lovers seed takes pride of place in her womb over her cuck hubby

• Like 4

brissypair

True sluts go bareback

• Like 3

Katherine

Even though I am still a novice to this, it has to be bareback for me, and hubby actually as half of the fun for us is me screaming at my bull to either cum or begging him to please not cum inside of me as hubby watches. 

If Bull was bagged then the whole thing would be pointless. 

• Like 5

Bournemouth cuck

Even though the experience is all about Kay and the bull it is absolutely the most personal and loving thing I can do to clean another mans semen from her pussy after they have both satisfied each other and we both feel that it leaves us with a closeness that is all consuming. 

• Like 5

MKplayfuljames
2 hours ago, Bournemouth cuck said:

Even though the experience is all about Kay and the bull it is absolutely the most personal and loving thing I can do to clean another mans semen from her pussy after they have both satisfied each other and we both feel that it leaves us with a closeness that is all consuming. 

You know Kay is going to be filled with my cum Andy and it will be fun to watch you clean her.

commodoredawe

Always bareback with all her lovers. I also only fuck bareback. We always accepted the consequences but guess we were always lucky and never had anything happening ... apart from the expected and desired pregnancies. After all fucking in the end is about making and having babies. At least for us.

Married_Slut

My wife always promised that she would use condoms, but rarely has. Most guys she has at first, but it never lasts long. One particular lover has barebacked her more times than me.

• Like 1

Aimtopleaseher1979

I agree with the comments here and would also say bareback once trust is built up. As a cuck part of the experience is having my partner fully satisfied and her having superior cum.

• Thanks 1